My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Entrada for about a week earlier this month. We used it as our home base for our trips to Zion National Park (one hour away) and Bryce Canyon (two hours away).
We stayed in a studio casita. It was very spacious and had nice high ceilings. The kitchenette was very helpful and included a small refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee maker and dishes/flatware. There was a also a supply of Starbucks coffee, hot cocoa and Tazo tea. (The grocery store was a few minutes drive away and made stocking up on other food/drink easy.) The bed was very comfy. Each night, turn down service would leave two chocolate chip cookies. The shades and lights were all electronic and could be controlled with a press of a button. I didn’t have any problems with the air conditioning. The bathroom had a big jetted bath tub and nice, plush towels. The private garage was key in the August heat. The best part of all was the amazing view from the patio. We had a water feature with lily pads and a spectacular view of the 9th hole fairway and a majestic red mountain. As other reviewers had mentioned, you see a lot of wildlife from the back patio. One morning ducks came by for a morning swim. In the evening, you’ll see jack rabbits running across the fairway and bats swooping down to catch the dragonflies hovering over the water feature. The only con was that the studio casitas do not have washers/dryers, but there was laundromat a quick drive away. You can also stay in one of the bigger casitas, which do have their own washers/dryers.
If you get a chance, I highly recommend playing a round of golf. The golf course was one of the nicest I’ve ever played on. Three of the holes were in lava fields.
The pools were really nice, especially in the 100 degree August heat. There’s an indoor lap pool and hot tub. Outside, there’s a shallower kiddie pool right adjacent to a deeper, adult pool. If you swim under the waterfall, there’s a nice little alcove where you can sit in the shade. My only complaint (and it’s only a minor one) is that the towels they gave you at the pool have seen better days. They were very thin and seemed a big ragged for such a nice resort.
We had breakfast and lunch at the snack bar and dinner at Kokopelli. Breakfast was just okay, but we really liked our lunch and dinner. The prices were very reasonable and the view from Kokopelli was amazing. One thing to note is that gratuity is automatically added to the bill. We didn’t have a problem with it, since we were happy with our level service. Also, the restaurant and snack bar are not open on Mondays, so you may need to plan accordingly.
I found the staff to be very helpful. We had trouble with the wireless internet when we arrived. Nicole and Courtney worked with us until the problem was resolved. Koda helped us check out, print our boarding passes and store our luggage for a few hours. Everyone really seemed to care and value our business.
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here. We initially booked the place on Snique Away because they offered such a great deal, but after staying here we would not hesitate to come again and pay full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah