St. George, Utah is an unpretentious little town with average food but awesome red rock scenery and clean, crisp, exhilarating air especially in the cool days of autumn. The Inn is inconspicuously located among nice, recently developed properties. It consists of a gorgeously designed, sparklingly clean and beautifully landscaped Adobe style western neighborhood of attached casitas (cottages), most with spectacular views of the surrounding red rock. The smiling, genuinely friendly girl in the reception casita gave us the key and we were instantly amazed at the unique, cozy combination of compact (small;) lodge room with thoughtful design in leather, wood and stone. The beautiful view was enhanced by remotely controlled lighting and ambience. The pool and fitness facilities are equally impressive. A unique and satisfying experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah