We stayed at the Inn for a week in mid-April and very much enjoyed our stay. The studio was lovely and spacious for our needs. The patio was nicely private and enjoyable and, though it was over Easter weekend, it was very quiet (except the frogs and screech owl at night) and comfortable. We don't golf and didn't eat at the restaurant in the club house, though we did use the spa a couple of times. Both of our experiences at the spa were lovely. The front desk and sports centre employees were all very gracious and friendly.
Some very minor issues: the pool does get pretty busy and noisy with young kids---not really conducive to sitting by the pool and reading---,the studio apartment could use at least one dresser for clothes, and the bathroom devotes so much space to a large jetted tub that the shower is quite cramped. All of this was easy enough for us to get used to and we would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah