My nephew and I stayed in one of the 2-bedroom suite casitas (#1004) and it was stunning inside and out -- perfectly Southwestern! With exceptional views of the surrounding red rock mountains and gorgeous grounds along with a gentle stream running through our backyard, we couldn't have asked for more. The casita was even more spacious than expected, with a gourmet kitchen (again with spectacular views), 2 fireplaces, 2 luxurious bathrooms, 2 patios, a beautifully appointed living room which opened to the yard and grand views, en-suite laundry, and a 2-car garage. The room service breakfast was a great way to start the day, lunch outdoors at the clubhouse was casual and relaxing, and dinner at the Inn's rather private Kokopelli restaurant was a nice way to end a day. Walking the paths at night and early morning was enchanting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah