While the Inn itself is amazing (like having your own high-end condo with every amenity imaginable and a gorgeous pool within easy walking distance that we essentially had to ourselves). The kids really enjoyed the pool and the ping-pong table too. It is not as close to the national parks as we would have liked. It's an hour from Zion which was great and we explored Zion for two days - but it's a three hour drive from Bryce and 2.5 from GC north rim. So if we had to do it again, we would only stay one or two nights, and continue east from there. The challenge on our trip was finding great accommodations that also were convenient to the sights. Not so easy! But of all the places we stayed, the Inn at Entrada was by far the best in terms of its quality, the privacy and the number of amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah