The Inn at Entrada
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
US$100
US$89
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$178
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
Ramada St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hampton Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$130
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$103
Agoda.com
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
US$166
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
All reviewsgolf coursestudio casitagated communityprivate garagejohnny millerred mountaingarage door openerpickle barfull kitchentennis courtsbeautiful resortsnow canyon state parkfitness facilityleather chairsgas fireplaceround of golfhigh school
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The accommodations and facilities at the Inn at Entrada were wonderful - beautifully furnished, wonderfully kept and ideal for a relaxing stay. We only wished we had been able to stay longer. The Inn was suggested by a friend and we will suggest it to others. We hope to be able to return for a longer stay in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NikoleST, Manager at The Inn at Entrada, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Sara M,

Thank you for your review of the Inn! It is wonderful that you found our property to be beautifully furnished and wonderfully kept. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a wonderful location and amazing rooms. Truly for a family vacation this spot cannot be beat. The accommodations are large and have everything you could want and more... Such as the last guests garbage and food in the fridge. The pools are the best, one indoor and one outdoor where they filmed High School musical 2 which my kids loved.

The staff are not really friendly, but also not totally rude. Just totally indifferent to whether or not you enjoy your stay. It's less of a "how can I help" attitude and more of a "I have to be here, so just tell me what you want".

Luckily interaction with the staff are short and you can sit back and enjoy the pool and expansive rooms.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Aldanger

Dear Aldanger,

Thank you for your review of the Inn at Entrada. I am very glad that you enjoyed our location and rooms. I am surprised at your comment regarding the last guests food and garbage in the room.. I did not hear about this during your stay, but if I had, I would have ensured that you got a new room. I deeply apologize for that experience. in addition, I am sorry you did not find our staff to be very friendly, although I am glad they were not rude.

We hope to welcome you back to the Inn in the future, so we may exceed your expectations with our friendly staff and clean rooms.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed here for 2 days on route to Mesquite because of the awesome reviews: Simply fantastic. The gated community appears to be a series of houses for the seriously wealthy (prices to own range from $600,00 to several million) and there are several smaller complexes reserved for the "hotel". As everyone else has already mentioned, the rooms/casitas are top notch. My wife cried when we had to leave! Everyone needs to experience this resort at least once--you will not regret it. There was a roadrunner right outside our patio doors, little bush bunnies everywhere, and a gecko on the outside wall for wildlife lovers. The pool looks small in the pics but it's a decent size. The gym is very well equipped--went there twice to get rid of my rum gut to no avail. People were extremely polite. Although a bit pricey compared to other standard hotels it is really a bargain for what you get: You deserve the memories that you'll surely make when staying here. We'll be back next year for sure. Best place I've ever stayed. Check my tips for an easy way to get to this hotel--google maps is awkward.

Room Tip: The hotel is off the beaten path and may be hard to find. Google map directions makes it more difficult. From the I-15 going south take the exit to St. George Blvd (the one where the outlet stores are) and travel WEST (NOT towards the outlet stores) along St. George Blvd all the way to Bluff St. Go NORTH on Bluff all the way to Snow Canyon Road. Turn left. Entrada will be on your left about 2 miles (about the 3rd exit after the first set of lights).
1  Thank Ramondo

Dear Ramondo,

Thank you for reviewing the Inn at Entrada! I am so thrilled to hear you found your stay to be 'simply fantastic!' In addition, thank you for the room tips so our future guests may find us a bit easier. We look forward to welcoming you to the Inn again!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a very nice place to stay - beautiful scenery, upscale accomodations, attached garage for security and ease of entry and exit. I would definitely stay here again. Beautiful golf course and clubhouse.

Dear Tedlori,

Thank you for reviewing the Inn at Entrada! I am so glad to hear you would stay again. We look forward to it!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

What an amazing and beautiful place. The rooms are "smart rooms" , clean and modern,the views are gorgeous, the staff was friendly. Spa tub and robes were great. Having your own garage to park in was a big plus especially if you have golf clubs.The coffee in the room was stale but Starbucks was close enough. Don' t plan on sleeping in as smart shades do not block the light. Overall a very nice place to stay and I will be back.

Room Tip: Rooms have a refrigerator, plates and cups. Bring your own snacks wine etc. to enjoy on the beautiful patio.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Roberta R

Dear Roberta R,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our accommodations and that our staff was friendly. I am surprised to hear that the coffee in the room was stale, as it is packaged Starbucks coffee. So sorry about that!
Please come visit us again soon!

Thanks,