We stayed in a studio at The Inn at Entrada during a weekend devoted to seeing musicals at Tuacahn. The location could not have been better - Tuacahn was just a couple of miles away and it absolutely beat driving to St. George late at night. While the location was great, the property - both inside and outside - was fabulous and we'll be back even without the shows. Every detail - from the well stocked coffee and tea selection to the fabulous waterfall outside of the patio - was very much appreciated. The attached garage was especially great during the hot July summer. I wouldn't change a thing and very much look forward to going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah