The Inn at Entrada deserves the praise. Rooms are well-appointed, large and clean, beautiful landscaping, good pool. But bear in mind that this is a gated community/resort type place rather than a full-service hotel. The restaurant is adequate but not open every night, they don't serve breakfast, there isn't room service, you cart your own bags etc. None of this worried us, but it's good to be aware that these are serviced apartments, not hotel rooms. If you're just doing a road trip style stop, stay somewhere in town that's a bit quicker to negotiate - eg no gates.
We stayed in a studio casita, which is plenty large enough for two. Nice little kitchen area, and you park your car in your own garage. The casita has sliding doors opening to a little terrace on the edge of the golf course, and the view is really pleasant. The bathroom is large but a bit dark. The natural stone finish is nice but exacerbates the dark feeling.
Arrive during the day - we didn't, and had a difficult time finding it. Lighting is minimal both in the area and within the resort. The address given by Expedia (W Sinagua Trail) refers to an internal, private street in the community: you won't see it until you've gone through the security guard on the gate and driven some distance. W Sinagua wasn't on our (new) GPS or on the map of St George we ended up buying at a gas station. You need to head NW of St George, and turn onto Entrada - St, Rd, Dr - can't remember. Once you arrive at the closed gates you're at the right place.
For a resort-style vacation it would be really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah