All reviews cliffside restaurant granola breakfast delivered adjoining restaurant trundle bed view from the balcony pastry parfait hot tub continental breakfast boutique hotel beautiful room cinnamon rolls each morning red rocks perfect stay no elevator
Reviewed 7 September 2016

So my husband and I visited this hotel in September/October 2014 and we were totally awed by the location, service, amenities and the restaurant. We vowed to return (from Scotland) as soon as possible. We visited in September 2016 and I have to say I was really disappointed. The construction noise was awful and whilst the hotel cannot control this my concern that having a college building directly across will detract from the ambiance. Additionally the hotel seems to have become a victim of it's own success with loud trashy guests and staff who refer to the hotel as a destination retreat. It has lost it's charm in our opinion and has gotten a little too big for its boots. The restaurant has the same (or nearly identical) menu as when we previously visited and it too seems to be attracting a less savoury crowd. I don't think we will be returning I'm afraid.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mojhitogirl
Daniel R, General Manager at Inn on the Cliff, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

I'm very disappointed to hear that your second stay with us didn't meet your expectations. I assure you that we are still running both properties with the same high standards that we have always had. We disagree that the technical college will take away from the ambiance and see that it will bring beautification to the old airport runway. I'm sorry that you encountered other guests that detracted from your stay and I'm sorry you feel you didn't have the same experience as your previous stay. We hope that you will give us another try if you find yourself back in the area and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations. We wish you the best and safe travels.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This inn is a fun getaway place. The rooms are neat, clean, and comfortable. The balcony views of the city and the surrounding red rock landscape are beautiful. We love the restaurant with excellent service and good food. An evening of dining on the patio is a fun experience.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Stayed for two nights and everything was great. Breakfast was good. We stayed in a suite. There was room for my two kids and my wife and myself. Everything was comfortable and is the best place to stay in St. George.

Room Tip: Views from every room are amazing
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

This was a one night stop after our trip to Zion National Park. Downtown St.George was madness, so I was happy the Inn was set at the end and away from main drag. Super friendly staff. Squeaky clean room. My husband loved the vibe & modern look. We had the Grandview size room & it was worth it. Views on our large patio were killer. All the pics on their website were accurate.

The pool small but exactly what we needed & the hot tub couldn't have a better view. We ate dinner at their restaurant and it was one of the best meals we had on our two week travels. The staff couldn't have been any kinder. Breakfast was delivered when called for as promised. It was just enough to kick off the day.

We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Daniel R, General Manager at Inn on the Cliff, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time at Inn on the Cliff. Thank you for choosing us and for your kind words.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Great View; staff always pleasant and helpful; bed very comfortable; plenty of towels, which we like; lighting very good in room, a comfortable chair to read in would be nice, and a night table on the other side of the bed would be a big help. Wore glasses to read, and had to get up out of bed to put book and glasses on table in room because no table next to bed to put them on. Really miss the night table on both sides of the king bed.
The water stream from the shower was very good; would be nice to have a place to put the soap and shampoo in the shower. They do offer a shower caddy, but we didn’t ask for it. Would be nice if they were simply placed in the shower, but guess they are afraid customers may take them, so understandable, one needs to request it.
Construction going on across road, but it didn't bother us; couldn't really hear it once door closed;; sure staff will be thrilled when it is finished, though traffic will increase when the school opens.
This is our third year staying here, and we have always been very pleased with our stay, highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and thank your for your suggestions. We always love to hear from our guests and are always striving to improve. We value you as a loyal guest and appreciate that you continue to stay with us. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.