“Very nice room!”

Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Salt Lake City, UT
“Very nice room!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our room was very nice. We were on the 2nd floor and the ceilings were tall and made the room feel even bigger. The bed wasn't bad, but it also wasn't amazing. The bathroom was a little dark and the A/C was too loud. I'm being picky, but I really enjoyed the stay. The breakfast was great and I love being able to make my own waffles.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Finnish first
Morgan, Utah, Usa
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great room. Price was good. Hotel was clean. Bed was good. Breakfast was good stayed for three nights do wish they would change breakfast a little each day but it was good. Staff was friendly. Not my first time at this hotel and won't be my last.

• Stayed May 2014
maui
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is right off the highway but a few minutes drive from downtown. I found the service to be cold and though the rooms were large and clean they were oddly decorated. Te beds were bowed and there were no full sized pillows. Odd but adequate for a night on the road.

• Stayed March 2014
JBLM, WA
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great stay at this comfort inn! We were able to pick which floor we wanted to be on, which is unique. So we were able to be close to our car which we were in and out of often. When we walked in the room we were shocked at how large it was! For the very affordable price it was a huge room. Very nice and updated bathroom, comfortable bed. Overall very nice hotel and I would highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Ashley W
Cuenca, Ecuador
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Very nice facility.Great location,breakfast and staff.Rooms are large, modern,very comfortable and very clean.Great value for the money.Would recommend to others with no hesitation and would certainly stay again if in the Saint George area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
South Jordan, UT
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is the consistency I expect form this chain. Clean rooms, pool and breakfast area. I had no problem checking in late without a reservation. Close to freeway access but not noisy. The pool is heated so we enjoyed it even with the air temp of 58 degrees.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Bicknell, Utah
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed there two nights because my husband had a fire conference and we had a nice stay. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The room was very spacious, I almost feel like I didn't use everything. Since I have a sister that lives in the area, I didn't spend a lot of time here. I'm not too hard to please, but I probably would stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family