Very nice older motel. Two complaints: 1. I had to hunt down the front counter person both at check in and check out. He was in the back doing something and could not see me standing at the counter. 2. They had no decaf coffee. Beside that, the rooms we nicely decorated and very clean. Used the spa, it was clean as well. The breakfast was nice, a variety of items. I actually stayed in their "mini suite". Two bedrooms, one bathroom, suited our family very well. I would recommend this motel to the budget minded traveler that would like a little bit of luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Travel Inn! Our hotel is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quite comfort. Each of our thirty guest rooms have pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, and 37 Inch Flat Screen Televisions.All guests have access to our outdoor swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi. Guests also receive a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Travel Hotel St. George
- Best Western St. George
- St. George Best Western
- Best Western Travel Inn St. George, Utah