This small hotel was a pleasure after staying in a big casino hotel in Las Vegas. The staff here were friendly, the room had everything we needed, the bed was comfortable, and it was great to have a frig and microwave in the room. The room itself could have been a tad bit larger, but other than that, this is a very nice place to stay in St. George, near Ancestor Square and the museums downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Travel Inn! Our hotel is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quite comfort. Each of our thirty guest rooms have pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, and 37 Inch Flat Screen Televisions.All guests have access to our outdoor swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi. Guests also receive a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Travel Hotel St. George
- Best Western St. George
- St. George Best Western
- Best Western Travel Inn St. George, Utah