I had already booked this motel for an overnight when my transmission failed 21 miles from the exit in a mountain gorge. I had to extend my stay for two additional nights while waiting for the new one to arrive and be installed. The front desk gave me the same price for the extra days, a very reasonable rate of $63 plus tax. They also extended the checkout time when I didn't know if I would need to stay another night. Not to mention the generous number of TV stations which suddenly become important when it's over 100 degrees out and you have no car. The free hot breakfast saved me from having to walk elsewhere and was quite good: fluffy, perfectly seasoned scrambled eggs, sausage, English muffins, bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. I would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for good service and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Travel Inn! Our hotel is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quite comfort. Each of our thirty guest rooms have pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, and 37 Inch Flat Screen Televisions.All guests have access to our outdoor swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi. Guests also receive a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Travel Hotel St. George
- Best Western St. George
- St. George Best Western
- Best Western Travel Inn St. George, Utah