We booked this room solely on the tripadvisor reviews. We followed our gps and saw a group of hotels thinking the best western was ours, but it was not. We just kept driving and before long we were in the awesome downtown area with small shops, etc. when we drove up the hotel looked like an ordinary hotel. At least in the dark it did...it was 1am we were exhausted and the front desk clerk was very nice and efficient and got us checked in quickly! We walked into our room and were we pleasantly surprised! Wow this is not like any other chain hotel we've stayed in for this price range. I am writing this review from our room so I don't miss any details. We have two queen beds, beautifully made with lots of fluffy pillows. Oh I forgot to mention it was nearly 90 out when we arrived and our AC was on 72 and it was so nice not to have to walk into a hot, stuffy room. Of course the first thing my hubby noticed was the nice 42" flat screen tv. It had a great pic and HD channels. I am not one to watch tv in bed but my fav channel HGTV was in HD AND THE BED WAS AMAZINGLY COMFY! There is a really nice desk, two chairs with a small table and a really nice padded bench I wish I could take home. The bathroom as is the rest of the room, is spotless. Pretty bathroom faucets and light fixtures so kudos to whoever redecorated your rooms as everything is upgraded and very tasteful. Not much else to say other than we will definitely be back to stay here in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Coral Hills is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quiet comfort with the area's beautiful golf courses only moments away. This AAA Three-Diamond property is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The Hotel features a complimentary full/hot breakfast daily, outdoor heated swimming pool with water fountain, whirlpool, heated kids' pool, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, exercise room with treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike and universal weight machine, self-guest laundry, pickup dry cleaning/laundry, putting green, fax/photocopy services, concierge assistance, 24-hour front desk service, free parking, large vehicle parking. Best Western Coral Hills is conveniently located in the Historic District of St. George, with some of St. George's finest restaurants - 18 within 3 blocks, historic sites, and shopping within two blocks; just a few minutes off I-15 (Exit 8) and approximately six miles from Saint George Municipal Airport. All Guest rooms feature FREE wifi, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee-makers, alarm clock radios, free newspapers, 87 local and cable stations including HBO and Disney, air-conditioning, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, free local calls and voicemail. Local attractions and amenities within two miles include: LDS (Mormon) Temple & Visitor Center, Dixie State College, Zion Outlet Stores, Dixie Convention Center, Brigham Young Home, St. George Tabernacle, Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum, Fiesta Family Fun Center, Bowling, Laser Tag, St. George Musical Theater, St. George Art Museum, Utah Pioneers Museum. Other area attractions include: Tuacahn Amphitheater, Dinosaur Tracks Site, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon State Park, Grand Canyon (North Rim), and Silver Reef Ghost Town, Lake Powell National Recreational Area and local hiking and biking trails. St. George is 120 miles/two hours north of Las Vegas, NV and 300 miles/4.5 Hours south of Salt Lake City, UT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Coral Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coral Hills Hotel St. George
- St George Best Western
- Best Western St. George
- BEST WESTERN Coral Hills St. George, Utah