Best Western Coral Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dixie Palms Motel(St. George)
Econo Lodge(St. George)
Sands Motel(St. George)
Junction Motel(Junction)
Chalet Motel(St. George)
1,790 results
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleangreat place to staywafflesfrench toastbest westernsstay there againthe breakfast areagreat breakfasthot tubdowntown stfront desk stafffree breakfasthot breakfastgreat pricenice staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The rooms were very nice, clean and comfy. I had no complain what so ever and we had two rooms. One with a King bed and one with two queens. the staff was courteous and helpful. I was recovering from surgery and did not see anywhere on the Best western website that there were no elevators. Since the only rooms available were on the second floor, this was a challenge. Then breakfast was rediculously crowded. There were double the people in line than were seated at the tables and all the tables were full. To give the staff credit they kept the eggs, sausages, and fruit piled high but the breakfast room was too small.

Room Tip: Specify ahead of time if you need a ground floor room and get it guaranteed
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

We try to accommodate all our guests’ needs and 99% of the time all requests are filled; unfortunately, there are occurrences beyond our control that prohibit us from making that 100%. The size of the breakfast room has been a challenge at times, eventually we anticipate replacing our office and breakfast room building but it will be several years in the future. Until then we have to make the best of the situation. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you recover fully from your surgery.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

My son & I stayed on the night of 07/28/2012. Our overall impression is this a very well-run Best Western. Our 2nd floor room was very clean & there were no discrepancies. The double queen beds were very comfortable. A fan in the bathroom would be highly desirable. Everything worked as it should. I cannot give it an excellent only because all of the ice machines were broken & the continental breakfast room was highly chaotic. This has nothing to do with the hotel or the staff. This has to do with the hotel not having any control over when guests decide to eat. The staff was very pleasant & appear to enjoy working here. The room rate was very reasonable. We highly appreciated our stay.

Room Tip: The rooms closest to the Office are more desirable due to the hotel amenities being situated near the office. This includes the outdoor pool & the continental breakfast area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for complimenting the staff, they do a great job and we really do value and appreciate the work they do. Regarding the ice machine, we do have a replacement on order but do have two others on property that are, for the most part keeping up with the demand of the one to be replaced. Our breakfast room was the first convention and meeting space in St George located in a hotel; since then it has seen several changes. It usually does a perfect job but there are occasions when everyone does come to eat at once. On the bright side, we will always have enough food on hand, so no one need ever go away hungry. Thank you for staying with us. Come again!

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We booked this room solely on the tripadvisor reviews. We followed our gps and saw a group of hotels thinking the best western was ours, but it was not. We just kept driving and before long we were in the awesome downtown area with small shops, etc. when we drove up the hotel looked like an ordinary hotel. At least in the dark it did...it was 1am we were exhausted and the front desk clerk was very nice and efficient and got us checked in quickly! We walked into our room and were we pleasantly surprised! Wow this is not like any other chain hotel we've stayed in for this price range. I am writing this review from our room so I don't miss any details. We have two queen beds, beautifully made with lots of fluffy pillows. Oh I forgot to mention it was nearly 90 out when we arrived and our AC was on 72 and it was so nice not to have to walk into a hot, stuffy room. Of course the first thing my hubby noticed was the nice 42" flat screen tv. It had a great pic and HD channels. I am not one to watch tv in bed but my fav channel HGTV was in HD AND THE BED WAS AMAZINGLY COMFY! There is a really nice desk, two chairs with a small table and a really nice padded bench I wish I could take home. The bathroom as is the rest of the room, is spotless. Pretty bathroom faucets and light fixtures so kudos to whoever redecorated your rooms as everything is upgraded and very tasteful. Not much else to say other than we will definitely be back to stay here in October.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Well, thank you for the great comments and descriptions. We have some great owners who live locally and stay involved in the details of operating the property. It has been a great benefit to us. I personally think the HDTV and channels are pretty cool too. I hope you were able to enjoy the hot breakfast the next morning or either of the indoor or outdoor pools. We will be ready for your return trip. If you are coming the first half of October please call soon as we get very busy with the St. George Marathon and Huntsman World Senior Games.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Just got home from a road trip to Colorado. Needed to find a place to rest my head. Made a last minute reservation with my trusty AAA book to beautiful historic St. George. First time staying here (usally just power on through back to California). What a great surprise to find a first class place so easy to get to. The staff is great and know the town. Found a good resturant in walking distance,then got back to the new refurbed room with all the trimmings.
what a treat to break up a 15 hour drive. I will be doing this again and letting all my friends and family know this is how its done. (The AAA $$ is amazing for what you get)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Thanks for your review! I can sympathize with the marathon road trip and glad to read we were a perfect for your needs. The newest restaurant is named George’s Corner. I have not been there yet but they are receiving rave reviews from our guests. We look forward to serving you again…and your friends and family, thanks for recommending us!

Reviewed 21 July 2012

We stayed at the Best Western Coral Hills in late June of 2012. We were on a two-night road trip and found a great deal for this property on the Internet. When we drove up, we were pleasantly surprised. This Best Western has great curb appeal, and we noticed there were many cars in the parking lot, which, in my opinion, is a great sign.

The lobby has been updated and it was very welcoming. It was small and busy, but with two people at the desk, our wait in line was very short. The young gentlemen who helped us was able to provide us two rooms relatively close to each other.

The rooms have been recently updated and were very clean; they were absolutely lovely. Our kids LOVED the pool area and had so much fun swimming in the early evening hours of a hot southern Utah night. There is a fountain of sorts and a hot tub. We were able to grab some take-out at a restaurant within walking distance and all 8 of us in our party had dinner by the pool.

In the morning, there is a free continental breakfast in the basement in the same building you check-in. Again, it was clean and inviting. Although very busy, the staff kept the food selection stocked and were very friendly.

At check-out, we were asked if there was anything they could have done to make our stay better. I could not think of a thing. I would not hesitate at all to stay at this property again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gintrav
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you for the great review. We do try our best to make everything function properly and be of value to our guests. The water fountain into the outdoor pool is pretty neat isn’t it? I’m glad you were able to take advantage of one of the nearby restaurants – they are all very delicious. The hot breakfast has been a hit and so popular we often must have two staff on hand to keep up! If you do think of anything we can do better, just drop us a line. Thank you for your compliments…come back soon!