We stayed for the first time in this hotel Christmas 2010. Very happy we stayed here. Understand the hotel was in the middle of renovations. The lobby was impressive. We got one of the renovated rooms and LOVED it. Couldn't pull my husband and son from the 42" TV. The bathroom area was very nice, The beds very comfortable. Loved the microwave and refrigerator in the room too. We even brought a small Christmas tree from home. It was just like being at home but better for Christmas since we had use of the indoor pool. Whether you need to stay at this hotel during the winter or summer, they offer indoor and outdoor pools. We also had friendly staff give us information on questions we asked. The breakfast area was yet to be renovated and look forward to seeing what has changed. Yes, this hotel is an older hotel but with the renovations and upgrades we thoroughly enjoyed it. The price is also a great reason to stay here.
When we plan a trip again, Coral Hills will be the hotel we stay at while in St. George. Hopefully within a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Coral Hills is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quiet comfort with the area's beautiful golf courses only moments away. This AAA Three-Diamond property is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The Hotel features a complimentary full/hot breakfast daily, outdoor heated swimming pool with water fountain, whirlpool, heated kids' pool, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, exercise room with treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike and universal weight machine, self-guest laundry, pickup dry cleaning/laundry, putting green, fax/photocopy services, concierge assistance, 24-hour front desk service, free parking, large vehicle parking. Best Western Coral Hills is conveniently located in the Historic District of St. George, with some of St. George's finest restaurants - 18 within 3 blocks, historic sites, and shopping within two blocks; just a few minutes off I-15 (Exit 8) and approximately six miles from Saint George Municipal Airport. All Guest rooms feature FREE wifi, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee-makers, alarm clock radios, free newspapers, 87 local and cable stations including HBO and Disney, air-conditioning, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, free local calls and voicemail. Local attractions and amenities within two miles include: LDS (Mormon) Temple & Visitor Center, Dixie State College, Zion Outlet Stores, Dixie Convention Center, Brigham Young Home, St. George Tabernacle, Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum, Fiesta Family Fun Center, Bowling, Laser Tag, St. George Musical Theater, St. George Art Museum, Utah Pioneers Museum. Other area attractions include: Tuacahn Amphitheater, Dinosaur Tracks Site, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon State Park, Grand Canyon (North Rim), and Silver Reef Ghost Town, Lake Powell National Recreational Area and local hiking and biking trails. St. George is 120 miles/two hours north of Las Vegas, NV and 300 miles/4.5 Hours south of Salt Lake City, UT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Coral Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coral Hills Hotel St. George
- St George Best Western
- Best Western St. George
- BEST WESTERN Coral Hills St. George, Utah