2,321 results
All reviewsgreat hotelbest westernsgreat breakfastwestern hotelsfull hot breakfasthotel breakfastking suitefree breakfastwafflesbreakfast stafffront desk staffgeorge utahrooms are cleanbiscuits and gravywe've stayedexcellent stayhotel in st
Reviewed 9 November 2012

We stayed here on the last leg of our trip home. We got the recommendation for the hotel from a Hotels.com representative. I was skeptical due to the chain name. I could not have been more happy when I pulled up to e building. The exterior looks new and modern. The lobby was clean and smelled NOT like a motel/hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful! The pool is HEATED!!! This was a big deal when the kids wanted to swim at 7:00pm on a cool November evening. Our room was so clean I even walked the floor barefoot, which is something I never do in a hotel. In the morning we enjoyed an incredible complementary breakfast, complete with a fresh fruit and yogurt bar and warm homemade banana pancakes and much more. I feel that it will be impossible to ever stay anywhere else in St.George now that we have enjoyed this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed the weekend for my son's baseball tournament and thought the hotel was great. The pool area is spacious and they have a bbq grill that you can reserve and they allowed us to have a team party by the pool. The rooms are large and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the morning breakfast was the best we've ever had at a hotel where it's included.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LasVegasVacationer
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Have stayed at the Abbey Inn a few times over the past 11 years solo for outdoor vacation activity. I have always found the property to be in excellant condition. This time brought my wife to see the natural beauty of the area. She was very pleased and impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the way in which the room was cleaned each day, the selections for breakfast, and the proximity to the shopping areas.

Room Tip: If staying more than a night select the suite rooms, added space and comfort a very good value.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
BestWesternAbbeyMgr, Manager at Best Western Plus Abbey Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

I want to first thank you for coming to stay with us for the past 11 years! We appreciate your loyalty!
I want to also thank you for bringing a new guest to experience our hotel and St. George during this time around! So many people have not come to visit St. George and see all that we have to offer.
I hope your spouse enjoyed her stay with us as much as you have. We look forward to have come back again!

Thank you for sharing this with our TripAdvisor family!

Jordan P
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2012

This hotel sits at number 3 in the ratings. I am sure that number one and number two are fine hotel but you they may want to start looking over their backs. This one is looking to take your spot.

Let's start with check in. Can there be a more friendly staff. We had the occasion to be near the front desk on our two stays and they were super to everyone. Were happy to give dinner suggestions like the wonderful and close by Bear Den.

Rooms. Very clean and very comfortable.

Amenities: great pool and exercise room.

Free FULL breakfast. Not your run of the mill buffet brunch. Hot and cold they seemed to have thought of everything. Staff kept all the selections fresh and hot. Yummy and filling.

I am not sure how management does it but there is a sense that staff likes to work here. Like it was a family run operation. After our first night here we did not hesitate to book our return night stop.

Next visit I would not be surprised to see them moving up a notch or two.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
BestWesternAbbeyMgr, Manager at Best Western Plus Abbey Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Thank you for coming to stay with us at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. All of our staff does love to work here! We are family. We know that when we enjoy what we do others notice. I am glad to know all the staff made your stay memorable! I will share this review and tell them to keep up the hard work

We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again!

Jordan P
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Me and my 8 yr old stayed here for two nights. We chose this place because of the great reviews and they offered a discount for the room and tickets to see Hairspray and Aladdin at the Tuacahn Ampitheatre. Its was a short drive to the theatre and you have easy access to the freeway and restaurants. They offer a full breakfast buffet which was really good. The rooms were very clean and it was nice having a refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family