“I wish I could sample everything”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #119 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I think the food is excellent, the service is good, and they keep the items restocked promptly. The down side is the the restaurant seems to always be crowed and if I had a sample of every item I wanted to try, they would have to carry me out of the place.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We always look forward to this Golden Corral on trips to Las Vegas. Good food, decor and we love it.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

after a LONG day on the road, it was nice to stop at a place like this. We each could have wha t we liked and pay one low price. the area was under heavy construction but well worth the hassle.

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Amazing that this place can serve so much food and yet be really good. The staff is always busy but attentive with a genuine smile. The generous buffet, service and pricing make this a great value.
My wife doesn't care for buffets but she really likes this one and I do too!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The Corral is an average All-you-can-eat place for a reasonable price. Not quality food, but lots to choose from. Always a crowd, so they must be doing something right!