“Great steak”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had dinner here with my parents and everything was great. The steaks are always perfectly cooked and tender. The kabobs had delicious seasoning and the peppers and onions were great. Cooked just right. It seems no matter where you go, the Roadhouse always pleases.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Went for our anniversary. I ordered my steak as medium done. It came and I started eating it. I noticed it was hard to cut so I examined it closer. Turns out it was rare. The waitress took it back and left me to eat my sides. After about almost 15 minutes she brought the same steak back. It was now cooked weird and was really tough. It was a 16oz ribeye and should be a tender steak. No one said they were sorry. Not even the manager who brought it back to me. No offer to compensate for the mistake or time.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We went early on a Tuesday. We ordered from the early menu, which is a very good price. The fried onion appetizer was small and tough. In our party there were a variety of steak orders, mostly medium...all the steaks arrived very well-done. The steak was so tough I got cramps in my hand trying to cut it.
Our friends who are locals, said, "wow. This place has slipped."
I would go back for cold beer, otherwise, not.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great steakhouse, but sometimes it gets very loud. Be sure they don't undercook your steak. A great place overall.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Attended with a large family party for a birthday celebration. Welcome was wonderful. The bread rolls and cinnamon butter is to die for! Service was swift and efficient and the food arrived as ordered with no problems and was delicious. The birthday saddle was enjoyed by the birthday boy and a great time was had by all.