Studio 6 St George, UT
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$128
Official Hotel
Great 4.5/5
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$80
Great 4.5/5
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$189
Excellent 5/5
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$70
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$144
GardenInn.com
US$111
Good 3.5/5
Ramada St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$70
Very Good 4/5
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$104
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2010

The room was what you would expect from an older cookie cutter built one time Comfort Inn, small and poorly lit. The bed and room were generally clean but some of the towels were stained (not dirty per se), the towels were tiny and scratchy. The price was right at $35+tax.
There is a charge for pets ($10 I think, I don't have any pets)

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank killer_bob
Reviewed 20 July 2009

I am very surprised by the last comments because I didn't have any problems. We had a room with 2 queen beds for $45. The room was clean and large and the breakfast very simple but good.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2009

I checked into a first floor room. I was traveling with my two daughter ages 6 and 3. We were just about to go to bed when a rat ran across the room. I quickly checked the sheets only to find rat urine and fecal matter. Then on top of that there was one already in between the sheets moving around. I quickly called the front desk and told him the situation. He was not surprised at all and offered me a 2nd floor room instead. I refused and wanted my money back he argued but then said he had to charge me $5.00 and the rest would be credited to my account. This was 2 days ago and he still charged it to my account, but I'm waiting on the $45.00 credit back.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2009

my freind had suggested this Motel as It was a bit further up the road and was off the main street. (We are on our way to Zion National Park with ours freinds who live in St Geogre)
We appeared to be the only guests , we came a day early (we were due on the 31st ) Room 225 was allocated to us , right on the end 2nd floor over looking the pool. It was like sleeping on a monster truck race track as the V8 trucks drove by the intersection with there continous gutteral throaty sounds. I quite like this sound but after a while it was annoying
My partner takes a nap and when he gets up the bed is competely messed up it is then that I realise the flat sheet on the bed does not appear to fit properly , it seems to small, I remake the bed so that the sheet is covering the top half of the bed, our feet are exposed to the matteress.
The sink in the bathroom/dressing area is filthy dirty, it could do with a really good clean it has ingrained dirt around the taps and the edge of the sink.
When i take a shower the control for the shower is almost coming of the wall. The towels are old and thin and very small (like big hand towels) I did ask for some bigger one's and got the same size but newer. The bath has black hairs in it (we are blonde and grey) The water does not flow away and I end up standing in 4 inches of dirty water. The bath mat is so thin it sticks to my feet like paper. Then I notice under the sink is really dusty and the carpet looks like it needs a good vacum along the wall. We go out for dinner and when we get back there is another car in the car park and there in 224 is the other guests right next door so we get to hear there TV all night long .(the motel still appeared to be empty except for us and our neighbours) This was possibly the worst motel I have stayed in , we checked out am, with out breakfast and check into the Ramada (almost the same price and pure luxury in comparison to the Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 4 November 2008

I have stayed at this motel for the past 2 years when I've competed at the Huntsman World Senior Games. Both years my stay was delightful --- clean room, room attributes, working jacuzzi, etc. When I checked in this year there was new management and I could see that the property had gone downhill. I inquired about the jacuzzi and was told that it was broken and since it was the "end of the season" that it would not be fixed. The first room given to me was dirty, did not have a tv remote and the room door would not lock. The second room was just plain dirty. Although I was supposed to stay 6 nights, I found another hotel and left the Rodeway after 1 night.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo