“We couldn't have asked for better.”
Review of Clarion Suites

Clarion Suites
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in St. George
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“We couldn't have asked for better.”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We stayed overnight in St. George on our way to California, and Clarion Suites was perfect for our needs. Check-in late at night was easy, breakfast in the morning was great, and the room comfortably accommodated our family of 4. The room was clean and easily accessible from our car (which was very convenient to transport our sleeping children and our bags into the room.) The price was a great value for all that is included, and if we had more time we would have loved to use the pool and the fitness room.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ashley E
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Thank you very much for your kind remarks and taking the time to post your recent stay with us. I hope you will visit again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Las Vegas
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I stayed here overnight with my 2 grown boys and I had to work in that city. The hotel is very clean and the surroundings are safe. Rooms were large with 2 queen beds and a sofa which pulled out to a double bed also. Room can definitely sleep 6. Every room also comes with a micro and fridge. the free continental breakfast was fresh and tasty - eggs, bisquits, pastries, cereal and of course make your own belgian waffles. Also juice, milk and of course coffee. Definitely a place you can bring your family with children or even just a gettaway for 2. They have a great outdoor pool which is heated and a spa and also a exercise room. I will definitely stay there again if Im in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank bmxmom38
gmdon, Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Thank you for staying with us and the great review. The Clarion Suites staff takes great pride in the hotel and we try to make sure all guests experience the best stay possible. I hope we will see you again soon!
Lewiston, UTAH
Reviewed 29 November 2011

We try to head south to escape the snow each winter for a few days. We've tried several hotels in the St. George area but this is by far our favorite. The rooms are nice, not huge, but nice. The hot breakfast is a plus. The kids love the pool and hot tub. It's very clean and had nice grounds. We're planning on a return trip this winter.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. The Clarion Suites staff and I strive to offer the best service St. George has to offer. I am very pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your return trip this winter. Happy Holidays!
Utah
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We were there Oct 21-23, 2011, a very hectic time in St. George because of a state-wide school holiday. Check-in was smooth and staff was very friendly and helpful. Even with all the people, our room on the second floor was quiet. We didn't hear any freeway noise. The breakfast room was packed on Saturday morning, but the staff did an excellent job keeping it clean and well-stocked. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The parking lot was full but there is a big overflow parking area next to the parking lot where we safely parked. I shopped around for a place to stay and Clarion Suites is a good value for the money. We have already made reservations to return in December.

1 Thank joyinjourney
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the Clarion Suites of St. George, Utah. That weekend you stayed with us was very busy with high school marching bands and I am happy to hear that you did enjoy our breakfast even with it being very busy. Thank you for your stay and I look forward to your return trip in December. See you soon!
Stockton
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I would most heartily recommend the Clarion to all - especially families with young children. We took a "girls trip" this last weekend, and the hotel was very accommodating. Their breakfasts are great, their staff is great...I was very happy with our stay. I have to say - the "breakfast room" was really busy on Saturday morning and the staff was just superb - they kept the food filled, wiped down tables as fast as they were empty, wiped up the spills - I was very, very pleased!

Room Tip: Suite with 2 beds and a fold-out sofa worked very well for me, my dau-in-law and LOTS of little gran...
1 Thank Laurie A
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 25 October 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the Clarion Suites of St. George, Utah. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast each morning. Yes we were very busy on that Saturday morning and I am very glad that you noticed our effort to keep the food stocked as well as a clean environment. I hope you will visit again soon.
Southern California
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We stayed here as our base for Zion. Located right off the highway, and close to all amenities. The bed was very comfortable, staff extremely nice and helpful. Mot hotels charge for every little luxury, however I had to send a fax (which they did not charge me for) and also needed change for the laundry, which they were very accommodating. Nice pool area to relax, and good breakfast available every morning including eggs, sausage, waffle bar, not just cold pastries and juice. Great choice for all travelers, especially families with children.

2 Thank mizkittey
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 24 October 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the Clarion Suites of St. George, Utah. We are quite proud of our hotel and are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.
New Jersey, USA
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We came to St. George for the marathon and stayed here for 3 nights. The room was excellent, we got a great deal on hotel.com. The beds were so comfortable and it was really clean, nice pool too. The breakfast was great value, lot to choose from. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I only have one complaint...for the first 2 nights our room was at the back end of the hotel and it...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Scottytrish
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 18 October 2011
Thank you for your comment on your recent stay with us. A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the noisy guests above your room. The floors seperating the first to second floor are concrete and I guess that we unfortunately had noisy guests above you. I apologize again and hope you will stay with us again for the marathon or other occasions. Safe Travels!