“Great place to stay”
Review of Clarion Suites

Clarion Suites
Ranked #12 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This was a great place to stay and we got a great price. The rooms were large, the beds were very comfy and the breakfast was pretty tasty. If you are ever in the area, I would highly recommend this property. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
gmcomfortsuites, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

On behalf of the entire Clarion Suites team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our services to other travelers. Remember to “Like” us on Facebook to stay connected with exclusive offerings and current Clarion Suites enhancements. Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

My family stayed here overnight on the way back from Zion National Park during the 4th of July week. The hotel is located right off I15. When we arrived the staff offered us free bottles of water and cookies. The room was clean and a good size. The free breakfast was very good a real plus. All in all a nice place to stay, very good value.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt it was a excellent value for your money.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

The rooms were clean and pleasant. The breakfast was generous and buffet style. The pool is located just outside of the buffet area. The service was very good. A good place for families with children.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
gmcomfortsuites, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Reviewed 12 July 2012

We loved our stay at the Clarion Suites in St. George. We had an unexpected change of plans and needed a place to stay in the area for a couple of nights. We had stayed here on a previous trip and decided to try it again in our last minute, drive-up situation. When we went to check on rates and check-in, the front desk asked us if we had stayed here before and because we had, they gave us a discount on our room. The room was clean and the little problem with the toilet in our room was taken care of immediately by their maintenance staff when we reported it. The pool was clean and well maintained. The kids loved the breakfast which has a few hot items, belgian waffle maker, cereals, fruit etc. and a variety of drinks. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really do try our best everyday to provide the best service possible.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Fantastic hotel and great staff! The manager greeted us at the door and seeing that we traveled by motorcycle upgraded our room so we could be on the ground floor near our baby. Great breakfast w/ real eggs.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

I understand the importance of having your motorcycle near your room and was happy to accommodate you with the complimentary upgrade to the king jacuzzi room. It is reviews like yours about the St. George Clarion Suites that keeps both my staff and I loving our careers of serving others; we really do try our best everyday to provide the best service possible.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Clarion, St. George from June 19 - 25. I can't say anything negative about the hotel. The front desk staff was kind, helpful, and informative. The rooms were clean, the grounds were beautiful, the pool was well maintained and never too crowded, and the breakfasts were great! It was terrific to be able to access the internet as well! No complaints - can't wait to stay there on a return visit. The hotel is really accessible to all major roads as well!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room don't stay too close to the pool! All walkways are well lit and safe!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

On behalf of the entire Clarion Suites team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our services to other travelers. We look forward to your return visit soon. Remember to “Like” us on Facebook to stay connected with exclusive offerings and current Clarion Suites enhancements. Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stayed there. We have a big truck and parked on the line in the parking stall. It was morning time and open stalls all around us. We watched as one of Clarion employee's parked right next to the truck, literally one inch away, then got out and and took pictures. We confronted him and asked him why he would do that, he said he couldn't move and the car would hit our truck. He started taking pictures etc. This is CLASSIC fraud as the employee tried to cause an accident. The manager did nothing about this. I would NEVER stay here again. Seriously, employees trying to commit fraud, is crazy. Stay there at your own RISK!!! Because of this our experience was horrible.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

It is unfortunate that reviews, from time to time, can become a public way to exploit and explode incidents that may be easily resolved between our hotel and upset guests. I invite you to call me personally for any information you desire that will allow law enforcement or legal representatives to pursue resolution, as they collect facts opposed to heresay concerning this incident. I will let the majority of great reviews herein speak for themselves, and hope that I may hear from you soon.

Don Fritschle