We stayed during spring break so the hotel was FULL. During our first nights stay we actually had another guest have access into our room. They booked someone into our room late in the evening. When we talked to the manager Shayne about this in the morning he just apologized for the inconvenience. I don't feel like an apology helps with the inconvenience of someone coming into your room at 11:30 PM. It was very scary for our girls and then they did not sleep well the rest if the trip.
During our stay we saw the most ridiculous behavior from the staff. While housekeeping cleans they take frequent smoke breaks. The hotel is a smoke free environment but staff sits on the stairs leading to guest rooms and smoke. I witnessed a guest walking up to his room and a staff member was out smoking on the steps and did not move for the guest, requiring the guest to step over the staff to get into his room. During our 3 day stay we had to walk past multiple staff smoking in common areas. Any time we would take problems to the front desk they really did not want to help us or care that staff was being unprofessional.
The room was filthy and the sheets were dingy and in need of new linens. Carpet had multiple stains and the bathroom needed to seriously be cleaned.
Because it was spring break no other rooms were available for 3 consecutive nights or we would have checked out.
We will never stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George is the ideal place for your stay in Utah's Dixie. Our St. George hotel has cozy rooms and suites that ensure you'll have a comfortable space to return to after a day of adventure. Our friendly, hard-working staff is always on hand to make sure your needs are met. Getting to our hotel in St. George, Utah is easy with our complimentary airport shuttle and free parking. Once you're here, our hotel's many features, like an indoor pool and whirlpool, let you unwind. If you're here for business travel, our outstanding conference center and meeting facilities will allow you to host a productive meeting. St. George, Utah sits at the convergence of the Great Basin, the Mojave Desert, and the Colorado Plateau. The area's majestic beauty makes it perfect for exploration. Embark on hiking, horseback riding, and caving adventures in the many surrounding national parks. Also, make sure to take in 18 holes at the area's stunning golf courses. Welcome to our hotel in St. George. We'll help you feel at home while you're away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Hotel And Conference Center
- Lexington Hotel St. George
- Holiday Inn St George
- St George Holiday Inn
- Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George Utah