“Nice Motel”

Quality Inn South Bluff
Ranked #27 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Modern rooms. Nice pool area. ok breakfast. Very good manager. In the ground level room, you hear every foot step of the people in the room above. Best to take a 2nd level room.

Room Tip: 2nd level is better. Less noise.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IreneCCalgary
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Kind Regards,

Choice Hotels

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn South Bluff

Reviewed 26 April 2011

I stayed at this hotel on April 14th when we entered our room we noticed a smell. It was coming from the bathroom. There was not a toilet tank cover on the toilet. I called and asked to have it fixed and the front desk clerk told me he would send someone up. No one came and when I called againi they told me to put a towel over it. When we would flush the toilet it would cause a spray it was disgusting. I tried to speak to the manager but Sonjia was never availiable I was told she would call me but she still hasnt called. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, choice Hotels Managment, St George Travel Council, and Priceline. They staff is rude and I was told by the supervisor when I called to see why I hadnt received a call back that they are busy and they dont really care if they have repeat customers. I would not recommend that anyone stay here.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank whocares12

Reviewed 4 September 2010

Very nice Hotel. The rooms looked new and were roomy. A/C in room was quiet, internet access OK, not great. The laundry facilities were clean and secure. Pool area was very nice. The only problem we had was at check out. The young girl behind the desk didn't know how to split the bill. Not a big problem.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Rubrducky999

Kind Regards,

Choice Hotels

Reviewed 16 August 2010

Roaches in room, Breakfast not as advertised, "satellite" TV was less than perfect, 1/2 the channels were so bad, that you couldn't watch. Breakfast is served from 6-9:30, however, eggs and sausage dosen't come out untill 7:30. if you're an early riser and need to get going, you will get what amounts to a lousey continental breakfast. Milk just sitting on the counter with nothing to keep it cold. when the eggs run out, it's a waiting game. coffe is nothing more than flavored water. keep the lights on and you will not see any roaches, turn them off and it's a free for all!!, carpets are filthy, for the price i paid for this roach trap, there are much nicer hotels (and cleaner) in st george STAY AWAY!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vdebv

Reviewed 18 June 2010

This hotel is excellent. Good location, nice room with above average appointments, fast and free internet, plenty of parking, and best yet, hot breatkfast. I also got a really good rate so I was really happy about my stay there. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for you feed back.. Have a nice day

Reviewed 15 June 2010

All the regular hotels I normally used were booked so I stayed here. What a mistake.
The drain in the sink was closed and when I turned on the water it stayed in the sink. I tried to open the drain but the lever was missing. I had to climb under the sink and force the drain open.

The toilet bowl had a problem too. The flush handle fell off, onto the floor. I had to re secure it the best I could. This Quality Inn should be ashamed of the careless room maintenance.

Don't expect much here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank bpol57122

Reviewed 1 June 2010

We were quoted a low rate for our two night stay. When we get there the rate increased by over $80 for both nights. We told the desk clerk the amount we were quoted and she said they did not have that rate. When we told her that we had a confirmation number she magically found a rate that was right at what we were quoted. We paid cash for both nights up front. BIG MISTAKE!! I had to give a credit card for "incidentals" and was told twice that it would not be charged. Well when I got home and checked my account guess what one night of the stay was charged to my card! When you call to ask the person who answers doesn't have the authority to discuss it. Did the clerk just pocket the money? I mean did she steal the cash or what? I do plan on getting to the bottom of this.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends