“The Price Was Right”

Quality Inn South Bluff
Ranked #27 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Stayed two nights recently at this location. The room was small with the one queen bed but plenty adequate for just staying overnight. We had easy access to nearby restaurants and shopping. The breakfast left something to be desired but it would do if you just wanted a quick meal and be out of there. We would likely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Francis,

gm.ut017@choicehotels.com

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I bid $42 plus tax and fees for 2 nights... and wasn't sure What I was getting myself into...I have never stayed at a Quality Inn. But the room was very nice, and clean. Comfortable bed, Microwave and Fridge a major plus. Breakfast...GREAT! Warm, plenty to choose from and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!! The chairs are modern large HD TV in the Breakfast room. Large Flat Screen TV! Heavy curtains to block sun!

Staff was great on check in and check out! Parking was good and plentiful.

Had no DND (Do Not Disturb) sign (had to write my own) but when I got back that night A professional DND sign was in its place! Great service! Also, Foreign owner from India -their grammar/spelling on Check in Form was terrible. I found myself editing the form a 'Cad" for Card etc. "Pool closed for 'Maintatant'" was on a sign on the desk.

With Foreigners sometimes their standard of hotel cleanliness and my standard of cleanliness are very different but no problem here. Looked like The breakfast room was IMMACULATE. The rooms are in good repair. Looks like the ceiling in my room had been patched but also looked like a professional job (just not a perfect matched white... am I being too critical!?)

This is a place I would stay again. Good price, very close to my friends house.

I really didn't have complaints (I have been in worse places for much more money(, but in my honest review I was upstairs room 201 close to Bluff and it was a little noisy, but I am medium sleeper so not a big deal! Truly like the name of the Hotel "Quality Inn"

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Adraval,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Tired from driving from Arches National Park so we stopped by St. George UT for the evening. Excellent rates and they even offered the AAA discount. There is a Laundromat down the street. There is a laundry room on site but I wanted to do more loads. Free way is right around the corner. There are so many places to eat and shop, this was a perfect spot. The continental breakfast was awesome. FRESH Waffles for you to make. Hot eggs, sausages, yogurt, fruit, orange juice, etc... WOW. Excellent value. Will be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Jenna,

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This St George hotel is close to I 15 and convenient for those that have Kolob Canyons, Zion National Park and Snow Canyons State Park on their agenda. It's more modern than most Quality Inn we've stayed. Better breakfast presentation than most QI, with eggs and bacon as the "hot" items. Note: The pool and Jacuzzi was noted on the front desk as not available during our stay. Our room was clean, spacious and quiet. The bed and pillow comfortable. Internet good.
Plenty of fast food and diners a short stroll away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This was our second stay here and I have to admit they are in the middle of a remodel so I cannot tell you what it will eventually look like, but the room was clean and nice looking and the location is very good. The price was good for St. George at this time. We were there during the Huntsman Senior Games and while the National Park shutdown was going on so everything was packed. The owners seemed to be very hands-on and I would definitely stay there again. The girl who was working t he breakfast room the first morning was not very friendly or efficient and she was the one who checked us out. A little more personality would have been nice. The lady who took care of the breakfast room the second morning was right on top of everything and pleasant. The pool area is small but filled my grandsons needs even thought the temps were a little cool. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Parking is definitely at a premium. I like the back of the hotel because there is a little more park...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn South Bluff.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding morning breakfast attendance attitude on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with her to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Saint George.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We must have had the same room as Robert M. Our room had a chunk of carpet missing near
the bathroom and the carpet was dirty. There was mold underneath the sink faucet and mold around the tub area. Could not bring myself to have a shower. Would not recommend this place
to anyone no matter what the price is. We normally stay at the Best Western's but all rooms were booked at all the hotels we went to due to something ( a game I think). Last room was at the
quality so we took it but rest assured next time I will sleep in the car.
Robert P. - Victoria, BC

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Hello
I apology for inconvenience. We start remolding all room. We replace TVs and Furniture's, Toilets , Now we replace carpet and sink. but mean while we remove old Ground and refill new. No longer problem
Have a nice

Reviewed 6 October 2013

On inspection of the room, there was a chunk of carpet missing. One of the pillows was dirty or stained. There was black mold in the shower and sink facet area. also, there was dinghy tub surfaces. There were tiny puncture holes and rips in the wallpaper. The breakfast area had insufficient seating and the food area was disgusting and not well stocked.

• Stayed: October 2013
PK K, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding Mold on shower curtain and breakfast not refilled on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with Housekeeping to change shower curtain and breakfast attendance to immediately refill to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.