Upon arrival our room looked nice and clean. We checked it over for bugs before we did anything else. We checked the bed, head board, dressers, night stand etc. We thought all was well. We stayed two nights and the first night we slept well. On the second night the bed was so hard that I couldn't sleep. So I started to pick up our room and once I tired out I went to the recliner in the room and tried to get comfy there and slept. Nothing seemed astray until later while checking out I started to get a sharp pain behind my ear. I had been bit three times. My husband and I were trying to figure out why I was the only one affected... and it was because I was the only one to sleep on that chair at night. So we have narrowed it down to four conclusions...It could of simply been a spider. Or a mosquito since we saw one in the room earlier. Could of been a cockroach bite. I read that they can bite humans if there is a big infestation. After reading reviews, there are 2 reviews of seeing them. Or SCARILY enough it might of been a bed bug eek!! It hurts sooooo bad!
Now onto the pros and cons of this place besides the bite! I will start with the good.
nice decoration in room
paper thin walls! (you can hear EVERYTHING around you. The person next door showering, flushing, watching tv and you can hear everyone in the pool.)
The carpet feels sticky and full of dirt. Your feet kind of stick to it and it will turn them black.
Our sheets were not clean. and they didn't fully change our bed on the second day. (we know because there was a rust stain on the sheet.)
Not only does the pool look dirty by lots of things floating around, but you can feel the dirt under your feet.
The remote was sticky
horrible water pressure
Some sort of bug bit me
breakfast was mediocre (the bananas were old, the waffles overcooked..)
The staff is not friendly in the slightest(they walk past you like you weren't even there. They acted very annoyed.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heated Pool & SPA Hotel upgrade in August-2013 All room New 32" LED TV, Microwave Oven, Refrigeration, One cup Coffee Machine, Iron & Ironing Board, New Furniture: Night Lamp, night lam stand, TV Stand Breakfast: Scramble Eggs, Bacon/Sausage Pork, Six Type cereals, Regular & De-cafe Coffee, Two Milk: Skim/1% and 2% Milk, Wheat & White Bread, English Muffin, Danish/Honey bun, Tea two type, Fruits etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn South Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn South Bluff Hotel St. George
- Quality Inn St George
- St. George Quality Inn
- Quality Inn South Bluff St. George, Utah