We stopped for one night on our way to Park City, the Hotel has no elevator (but they have a second floor!), room was clean but on the small side. Breakfast was not bad at all with scrambled eggs and sausages, muffins, cereals,...
Location closed to the freeway, makes it a bit noisy if the room gives on the freeway side (was our case), there was a fridge and a microwave in the room, we unplugged the fridge, it was too noisy. For a one night stop, it was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staff at the Ambassador Inn takes pride in the cleanliness and comfort of our guest rooms and the beautiful outdoor pool and jacuzzi.As with our room standards, we take pride in our deluxe breakfast and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Ambassador Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel St George
- Ambassador Inn St. George, Utah