“Nice place!”

Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George
Ranked #8 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited sometime last year and we loved it. In fact, I've stayed here several times and have liked it. I always make sure I get one of the rooms where I can walk out to the pool in the morning. The bed was comfy, the breakfast was pretty good, the pool is nice. I can't say that I have any complaints! I will probably stay here again if I ever visit St George in the future!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SpookyFries

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great! Very clean. Nice staff. There is a sliding glass door that goes right out to where we park even though it's an indoor hotel. The beds are awesome. The location is great. Very close to a main road that has tons of stores and restaurants but still a nice distance away from them as well . Highly recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank timjfo
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We would like to send a high level of personal thanks to Michael Dinsmore and his staff for our welcome for our Make-A-Wish Staff team so we could have a great experience with a wonderful hotel to stay in and a location to host a training for St. George area volunteers! Class acts!

Room Tip: Had great experiences in all rooms used!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Paula A
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Ended up at this hotel by chance. Very friendly staff and the rooms were pretty clean. The price was fair and we got everything we paid for. I think this is a great place to stay if you're visiting st. george and would stay again anytime.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Harriswes
Reviewed 30 January 2014

very clean, nice pool area and hot tub. Great Breakfast from 7 to 10 and its really close to Bluff street and the convention center. The only complaint I have is that the night we stayed there was maybe 10 people in the whole hotel and yet they put people across the hall from us which left there door open and partied all night. you would think they would stagger the rooms a bit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cybrjunkii
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Friendly place with the best selection of quality breakfast teas you'll find. The manager remembered my name from check in and even what I'd been planning to do that day - impressive. Rooms and breakfast were very good for this price range.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Alastair_Scott_UK
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I wanted to take a moment to review out most recent stay at this hotel. They are currently undergoing renovation and stripping down the wallpaper. At first glance, I was apprehensive, but my fears were soon dismissed when we found they had recently replaced the heater in the outdoor pool and had heated the water to a very comfortable temperature. The kids and adults had a great time splashing and swimming in the warm water. The daytime air temperature was around 60 degrees, so the heated water of the pool was perfect. There is also a nice tennis court with basketball hoop at one end so you can play tennis and/or basketball. Our room came with a fridge and a microwave, which was great.
The breakfast offerings were nice, and there is a lot to choose from, including fruit, cereal, eggs, waffles, yogurt, bagles, and more. If you can get a poolside or pool view room you will enjoy your stay even more. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George
Inn on the Cliff
Inn on the Cliff
#2 of 42 in St. George

Been to Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George

Address: 1450 S Hilton Dr, St. George, UT 84770-6752
Region: United States > Utah > St. George
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Romantic Hotel in St. George
#15 Family Hotel in St. George
Price Range: £73 - £158 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites St. George, Ut