“Blah Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Marysvale
“Blah Burgers”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Just don't like to pay that much for blah burgers and limp fries. The drinks seem to be watered down. They are located with a service station, and not all that convenient to get in.

Visited August 2012

San Diego
“It's a burger king, OK?”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

What, you expected the guy in the king's mask to hand you a filet mignon?

We left Lakewood, CO heading West across the Rockies. After 8 hours, we decided to eat our "dinner" on the road.

My son had a chicken sandwich. He said it was "to be expected" for a BK. Mediocre in comparison to restaurant food, but hey, it's fast food. My wife had a grilled chicken salad. We were the only customers and yeah, it took awhile, but it gave me an opportunity to grab a few items at the Sinclair Gas Station "market" which shares the interior with the BK.

What can I say? It's convenient. A little bit of everything under one roof.

• Visited August 2012
Parowan, Utah
“Having a bad night”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

They were not having a good night when I went there. We had a basketball game at the local high school and then we headed to Denver for thanksgiving. Stopped before the game for most and they already had part of the drink machine taken down (the racks and stainless steel stuff underneath, there was nowhere to set your drink while you filled it) Then when I got my whopper, instead of a big pattie, I was given 2 small ones, they must have been out of the hamburger that usually accompanies the whopper. Didn't really ask the rest of the family about their food cause it was all I could do to get mine down. Everyone is allowed a bad night but they should have warned me about the different meat and given me the opportunity to order something else.

When we returned after the game to let my basketball player order, the drink machines were still taken apart, just as before. She decided not to get anything from burger king and instead got a snack form the attached convenience store.

• Visited November 2011