“One of the better-run Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Even at 6:30 a.m. the waitress was enthusiastic and efficient. How do people manage that? I was impressed. Breakfast arrived quickly and was good. Interestingly, I happened to be up at 2:30 a.m. at my nearby motel and could see through the restaurant's windows that the place was busy. It operates 24 hours a day, and would seem to do a bustling business even in the dead of night.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We visit Salina fairly often and always have breakfast at Denny's. This restaurant is alway clean and the staff is extra friendly. Service is not always quick, but I think this is a kitchen problem. There is nothing special about Denny's food, but it is a well prepared here as anywhere.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We have been eating here for over 12 yrs. usually once or twice a yr. We usually have something on the Sr. menu. My wife love their fish dinner & I love their Chicken Fried Steak. They have a new formula for the C. F. S. and it is outstanding. In the morning it is all great. One of the cook's has been at this DENNY'S FOR 12 YRS.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We ate here a couple times on a business trip and the service and food were both good. The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

This Denny's is located in a "small town" so you have a staff that is very friendly and willing to do what it takes to make sure you are comfortable and fed! I love the senior menu at Denny's.