“Pleasantly Surprised” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Farmington, Utah
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

We weren't expecting much from a hotel in a small town off I-70, but we found ourselves pleasantly surprised by this property. The room was clean and comfortable for our stay. We were stopping through on a way to ATV in the area and found a good value in this hotel. The rate was low and service good. Anything we asked for was provided, and the breakfast offered enough for the family to get full before embarking on our trip. Don't look for a five star experience, but the rate wouldn't suggest you should expect that. If you need a clean well cared for room to stay in through your travels, this is a good place. My rating is merely based on expectations vs. reality. Thank you for the great service.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Grag P, Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Econo Lodge for your stay in Salina, Utah.

We appreciate your review. We are glad that you liked our services, found breakfast fulfilling and overall value that we provide to our customers.

The hotel is under new management. We had renovated parking lot, rooms and other areas. We are also working towards new improvements in 2014.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Econolodge. I think you will be happily surprised.

Hotel Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Carson City, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

I've stayed here twice. Both times, they were very helpful getting me a room I liked. Upstairs in the back was VERY quiet. In the front, I really couldn't hear any traffic with the door closed and the AC/heat fan turned on, even though it's on the highway.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Econo Lodge for your stay in Salina, Utah.

We appreciate your review. We are glad that you have stayed at our hotel more than once.

Hotel Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salina
Quality Inn
Nights Inn
Nights Inn
#10 of 13 in Richfield
Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area

Been to Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70? Share your experiences!