“Hello 1960!”

Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Salina
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

It's like stepping in to a time warp with dial light switches, vintage phones, green almost-shagpile-carpet and authentic 60's scent! Bit noisy next to the motorway but worth what you pay. Clean enough & tidy enough for one night, probably no more.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ljae123
Grag P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a little older Motel, but very clean. Manager was very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was good,even though we came late.Room had a refrigerator and a microwave. Beautiful red mountain to the west .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven B C
Grag P, Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Steven,

Good to hear that you liked beautiful red mountain view from the hotel and friendly service from our staff.

Grag GM

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everything just went all right. Friendly staff, however the most thing that I liked wasbreakfast.I expected continental breakfast however it is a full hot breakfast with waffles/Eggs. I expected clean rooms reading from other reviews and it was as per expectation .

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank KrishnaMurali
Grag P, Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Krishna,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very well priced and located right off the highway. They have the best continental breakfast ive ever had at a hotel. It is more like a full hot breakfast. We will definitely stay there again and will gladly recommend this econolodge to our friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank joefrary
Grag P, Owner at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Joe,

We are glad that you think ours is the best breakfast you had ever and yes indeed it is a full hot breakfast now.

Kind Regards,

Owner

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I thought the service was excellent. I highly recommend staying there. Best hotel and service in salina utah. Room was nice and clean. The service is the best Ive ever had. Ill definitely stay there again

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank jason12492

Dear Jason,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stayed here this week. While I travel I look for a hotel that is affordable, clean and quiet. I have stayed here at this Econo Lodge in Salina before and I must say this stay was better then the last.

The complimentary continental breakfast was well stocked and the breakfast area clean. The housekeepers and other employees were very nice.

They say you get what you pay for. I paid a $69.00 rate and I got more of a value then what I paid. Sure I did not get candy on my pillow or a free bath robe, but I did get a nice room and pleasant employees.

I will stay here again and tell everyone who travels by Salina, to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Grag P, Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Econo Lodge for your stay in Salina, Utah.

We appreciate your review. We are glad that you liked our services, well stocked breakfast and cleanliness of hotel and rooms.

The hotel is under new management, and we are working towards new improvements.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Econolodge. I think you will be happily surprised.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This hotel is great for the low rates. It is quiet. Not like the other two hotels in Salina that has trucks running all night long in a truck stop parking.

We stayed 3 days this last week and everything is very good. The front desk staff and housekeepers were always friendly and helpful. The free breakfast and pool were nice.

We met the new general manager and he was always friendly and available. He has a great sense of humor.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Econolodge Salina for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated.

Please do visit us again,

Hotel Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salina
Quality Inn Richfield
15 mi away
Gunnison Inn
Gunnison Inn
#1 of 2 in Gunnison

Been to Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70? Share your experiences!