“High Class Facility”

Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Salina
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Yes I must say i enjoyed a lot .
All the facilities provided to me are up-to the mark.
This met my expectation.
To all, i must say that book and enjoy your holidays.
Checkin was a good 10 minutes longer than it needed to be but the room was nice and clean .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Grag P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stopped for a night with family of four on a cross-country trip and liked this place a lot. It's not fancy, but the room was clean and comfortable, good service, good breakfast and good location near the interstate. The only downside was the Wi-Fi (slow). The owner acted oddly suspicious by taking pictures of all the cars in the parking lot. Not sure what that was all about, but the room and service was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed M

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was the halfway mark for my San Diego to Denver roadtrip. Reserved through Credit Card rewards program. Checkin was a good 10 minutes longer than it needed to be but the room was nice and clean and spacious compared to other motels I have stayed at in So Cal. It looked pretty empty from the front but that is because they fill the back of the motel first, where there is no Highway noise presumably. However, the highway is not busy. Only downside, the tissue box was empty. Bed is decent enough, but then again, I am a single 20-something.

Room Tip: Rooms on backside avoid highway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Grag P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Helpful staff ; nice pool, spa, sauna; typical continental breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised by this motel. Great value for the cost. We were upgraded to a king-size room for queen-size price. Staff helped with our luggage.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Grag P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We just stayed the one night. While the motel had seen better days, the room was clean, and had recently been repainted. The bathroom had also been updated. We had a room upstairs, at the back of the building, so while the view was nothing to write home about, it was quiet being away from the main road.
The continental breakfast was fine and the coffee was hot but 'take-out' is discouraged as there are no lids for the cups! Waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, cereal and juice. So a good selection.
The staff upon registering and checking out (same person) was distracted and not overly interested in us but he was efficient.
Didn't take advantage of the pool but it looked clean.
Plenty of ice, a vending machine and washing machine were available.

Room Tip: To get away from any road noise, ask for a room at the back of the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Grag P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Econolodge, Salina Utah

Reviewed 9 June 2014

GREAT room accomodations. Excellent customer service, even for late arrival. Young family bummed that pool didn't open until the first week of June due to colder weather. Excellent. Highly recommended

Room Tip: if road noise is a problem, stay on the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Grag P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is mainly about the honesty and helpfulness of the staff. I stayed here and left my gold chain at 9 am of the morning of checkout. I realized that evening at 7 pm after I reached home.

Called the hotel, and they confirmed they had my laptop safe and sound. I was so relieved. They had also tried to contact me a number of times to let me know.

They couriers me next day with FedEx for a shipping price.

The rooms were perfectly clean and adequate for the economical price compared to other hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014
Grag P, Manager at Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Econolodge Salina Hotel Management Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salina
Quality Inn Richfield
Days Inn Richfield
Days Inn Richfield
#9 of 13 in Richfield
Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area

Been to Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70? Share your experiences!