“Up there with the big guys...”

Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
San Diego
“Up there with the big guys...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

One of the friendliest and efficient hotels/Inns I have visited. Not a glitch, a great breakfast with lots of choices and fresh and fun do-it-yourself waffles... This has to be Sandy's #1 place to stay. As a frequent business travelers I tend towards the bigger hotels but they have nothing on this facility...it would be my choice anytime I come to Sandy.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
We LOVE to hear that our guest had a great experience at our hotel, we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sandy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

The rooms are nice size and very clean. The swimming pool was a good size, not like some that are no larger than a hot tub. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Always stay at Hamptons because we have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Sandy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Very clean, organized and well managed. Staff was excellent! When I called in to use my points they were very helpful in making the reservation. I would definitely stay there again. It is close to all the shopping and fun restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Belvidere, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

Conveniently located to businesses and the interstate. Front desk staff was helpful, friendly and made excellent recommendations for a local restaurant. The morning breakfast services was decent and efficient. I would return to this hotel in the future. I have not been disappointed with Hampton Inn services and quality whenever I stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Rigby, Idaho
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Hotel puts a hold of up to 4 days on your debit card so you can not use the funds-and the money is not available to clear any other debt. Hotel bathroom not very clean, heater didn't work and the noise from the people in the hall opening and closing their doors would echo into our room. Man at desk at checkout time had no idea how to clear my bill after it had already been charged to my card because I was paying cash. When contacting hotel about my problems after I was home, they transferred me several times and finally talked to someone that could only tell me "it is hotel policy" to hold the funds. So- thank you for not helping me!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, 30 March 2013
I apologize that your experience at our hotel was not a pleasant one. I appreciate the comments and will make sure to address your concerns with my staff to ensure this does not happen again.
Boise
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

Took advantage of the stay and ski deal as a last minute trip idea. What you would expect of a Hampton at a good location next to the I-15. Stayed on the third floor, king room. Wasn't noisy, although I guess it could have been if we would have had noisy neighbors. Clean facility, workout room looked nice. Didn't look at the pool, Bed was great, I like a firm bed and this one fit the bill. Breakfast was better than most Hamptons (probably because of the staff). Only thing I thought was weird was that their were no trash bags in the bins in our room, probably just an oversight from the previous day. Appreciate not being disappointed. Thanks again Hampton. I'd stay here again.

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Room was clean, neat & fresh. King Bed was very comfortable, except that it needs king pillows. Heater/AC need to be quieter. Overall good experience and we would recommend it and probably stay there again but bring our own pillows or check ahead to see if they supply larger pillows. Nice TV as well. We didn't stay for breakfast as we were meeting family for that so do not have any opinion on the quality of that.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT

Been to Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy? Share your experiences!