“Nice place”

Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had a coupon deal that was not honored at the Orem Hampton so the next place was Sandy. Super nice, friendly and helpful front desk girl. Room was above average and we had a comfortable stay. Great shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a superb property by any standard. You will not be disappointed in the hotel staff, your room, the property in general, and it is a very good value. The room was clean and quiet, the internet speed was fast, and the staff superb.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stay here many times throughout the year and have done so for about 13 years. This hotel is great! The staff are always friendly and helpful. When I have had a problem they are quick to resolve it. I stay there so much they know me by name.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel faithfully for 15 years as we ski at Alta & Snowbird. Staff at this hotel is 1st Class. The facilities are great, breakfast is super. Pleasure to stay at this hotel Always a great experience

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was very impressed when I stayed at The Hampton Inn in Sandy, Utah for a business trip. It was very easy to find off the freeway and it had ample parking. The entire staff was very friendly from the moment I walked through the doors, until I checked out. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and comfort . I usually work out to eliminate the stress from traveling. The equipment was top notch. The room itself was very clean and comfortable. I would love to replace my own bed with the one in my hotel room. I stayed two nights and both of them was very restful. If I need a room in the Sandy area again, this will be my first choice.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks. There is a minimum of 200 characters to submit this review but that's all I have to say so I'll say it again and again to meet that ridiculous requirement. REPEAT: The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks. REPEAT: The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks. REPEAT: The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The physical plant of the hotel is only starting to show signs of aging. The maintenance and housekeeping staff are to be commended for their work as they keep this good quality hotel perfectly acceptable into its middle age. Free breakfast and attentive staff make it easy to overlook the signs of a property in early stages of maturity. Ask for a room facing East, as the highway noise can be distracting despite the heavy window treatments.