“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Farson, United States
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Hotel is next to a large selection of fine dining, shopping, and a movie house. Lobby is very welcoming. Breakfast was good, but they need to keep checking the bar to make sure things aren't running out. Didn't have much for it being 7:00 in the a.m.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

From the moment we walked in we were treated like first class visitors. Danna was so wonderful and sweet, and it was even 9:30 at night! The breakfast was great. Quite a nice selection with waffles, eggs, cereal, toast, bacon, sausage, yogurt and different types of beverages as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is perfect, right across the street from shopping. I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of their suites. Very comfortable and roomy. It's located at the end of the h...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your sweet comments. We love our staff and our guests! Being across the street from South Town Mall also has its perks :)

SuzI Summer
Front Office Manager
801-523-8484
Seattle, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Someone (probably maid service) went through my suitcase (which I carried onto the plane) and took my jewelry. It was not expensive but I was in town for my sister's funeral and had planned on wearing the jewelry. This was about the last thing I needed to deal with. Never again will I stay at this hotel or this chain.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Diane B
CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Diane,

I'd like to express my sincere condolences on the loss of your sister.
In regards to your missing Jewelry, I have checked with both my front desk staff and
Housekeeping Manager who were unaware of the missing jewelry.
In addition I have personally checked all items in lost and found to make sure there was no oversight.
We have tried to reach you several times with the number we have on file, It
is my hope that the non reply indicates that you may have found the jewelry
Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Again, my apologies and condolences.

Kristen Fortie
AGM
Best Western PLUS CottonTree-Sandy
801-523-8484
Kristen@bwcti.com
Sandy, UT, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Hotel is easy to drive to and close to restaurants and SLC Community College for my meetings. The breakfast has many choices, coffee is good. Cookies and fresh water with oranges are great at check in. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bed is comfortable and rooms are clean with plenty of space. Comfortable chair to relax in. Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Hi Darla,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback of our property. We always aim to provide all of our guests with a wonderful stay. We hope to you see you soon!

Best regards,

Lidia Hernandez
Assistant Sales Director
Sarasota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. The staff was excellent, the room was clean, and it is located near shopping, restaurants and movie theaters. Great place to stay. I would do it again. There was a few times where I called the front desk and they responded quickly. I needed extra towels once, and help with the television set once. I also used the fitness room, ate the breakfast, and used the guest laundry room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you kindly for your wonderful review! We genuinely appreciate the feedback. Knowing that our 24hr fitness center came in handy is almost as pleasing to hear as the fact that you think our staff is great (we do too)! Please let me know when you will be in town next as I'd love to arrange your reservation for you.

Suzi Summer
Front Office Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

My family and I recently stayed here. Everything was going well when the smoke alarm started beeping. Initially help was questionable however the manager stepped in and saved the day. He went above and beyond the call of duty. I was so impressed. We will definitely stay there again.

1 Thank J B
CottonTree-Sandy, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Hi J B,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience with the fire alarm during your stay. I will have to say, it’s not the great sound you want to hear when you are staying at a hotel. Like you said we are very grateful of having an amazing manager like Josh to save the day. Thank you for you feedback, and hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,
Lidia Hernandez
Assistant Sales Director
Red Wing, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Best Western has really stepped it up this is my second Best Western I've stayed in on this trip and I've been impressed with both of them.

I have noticed however that the best rates are only available on the website.

The Cotton Tree Inn is the typical suburban hotel. It is clean, comfortable and convenient.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind review. Each Best Western is individually owned and operated which in the past has made it more difficult to streamline brand standards. However recent changes have made it possible to give consumers more choice and clarity easing their decision making process, by creating three distinct brands...Best Western, Best Western Plus and Best Western Premier.
We are a Plus property which is everything you would expect from a Best Western hotel with extra style, comfort and service. This includes bigger beds and top quality bedding, extended breakfast range with local specialties, warm cookies on arrival, 24 hour pool, jacuzzi & fitness center, additional complimentary toiletries and increased comfort and technology to make working and relaxing in the room even more enjoyable.
Again I truly appreciate your feedback and hope the above better explains the changes you have recently seen in Best Western...We are striving to be your brand of choice.

Warm Regards,

Suzi Summer
'Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!