“Sandy, Cotton Tree”

Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Great hotel and especially the staff will return again and again. The staff went out of their way to help me. The shuttle was there for me and even brought lunch for my daughter and myself at her school.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

I'm thrilled to know our staff went out of their way to make your stay enjoyable . It's our hope that each and every visit to the CottonTree Inn-Sandy will leave you smiling :)
Thank you for your great feedback.

Warmest Regards,

Suzi Summer

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Hotel is next to a large selection of fine dining, shopping, and a movie house. Lobby is very welcoming. Breakfast was good, but they need to keep checking the bar to make sure things aren't running out. Didn't have much for it being 7:00 in the a.m.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013

From the moment we walked in we were treated like first class visitors. Danna was so wonderful and sweet, and it was even 9:30 at night! The breakfast was great. Quite a nice selection with waffles, eggs, cereal, toast, bacon, sausage, yogurt and different types of beverages as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is perfect, right across the street from shopping. I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of their suites. Very comfortable and roomy. It's located at the end of the h...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your sweet comments. We love our staff and our guests! Being across the street from South Town Mall also has its perks :)

SuzI Summer

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Someone (probably maid service) went through my suitcase (which I carried onto the plane) and took my jewelry. It was not expensive but I was in town for my sister's funeral and had planned on wearing the jewelry. This was about the last thing I needed to deal with. Never again will I stay at this hotel or this chain.

1  Thank Diane B
CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Diane,

I'd like to express my sincere condolences on the loss of your sister.
In regards to your missing Jewelry, I have checked with both my front desk staff and
Housekeeping Manager who were unaware of the missing jewelry.
In addition I have personally checked all items in lost and found to make sure there was no oversight.
We have tried to reach you several times with the number we have on file, It
is my hope that the non reply indicates that you may have found the jewelry
Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Again, my apologies and condolences.

Kristen Fortie
AGM
Best Western PLUS CottonTree-Sandy
Kristen@bwcti.com

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Hotel is easy to drive to and close to restaurants and SLC Community College for my meetings. The breakfast has many choices, coffee is good. Cookies and fresh water with oranges are great at check in. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bed is comfortable and rooms are clean with plenty of space. Comfortable chair to relax in. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTree-Sandy, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Hi Darla,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback of our property. We always aim to provide all of our guests with a wonderful stay. We hope to you see you soon!

Best regards,

Lidia Hernandez
Assistant Sales Director

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. The staff was excellent, the room was clean, and it is located near shopping, restaurants and movie theaters. Great place to stay. I would do it again. There was a few times where I called the front desk and they responded quickly. I needed extra towels once, and help with the television set once. I also used the fitness room, ate the breakfast, and used the guest laundry room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you kindly for your wonderful review! We genuinely appreciate the feedback. Knowing that our 24hr fitness center came in handy is almost as pleasing to hear as the fact that you think our staff is great (we do too)! Please let me know when you will be in town next as I'd love to arrange your reservation for you.

Suzi Summer

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My family and I recently stayed here. Everything was going well when the smoke alarm started beeping. Initially help was questionable however the manager stepped in and saved the day. He went above and beyond the call of duty. I was so impressed. We will definitely stay there again.

1  Thank J B
CottonTree-Sandy, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Hi J B,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience with the fire alarm during your stay. I will have to say, it’s not the great sound you want to hear when you are staying at a hotel. Like you said we are very grateful of having an amazing manager like Josh to save the day. Thank you for you feedback, and hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,
Lidia Hernandez
Assistant Sales Director

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
1 mi away
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy

Been to Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn? Share your experiences!