Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
US$115
HIExpress.com
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$146
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$78
US$80
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$131
All reviewscotton tree innwafflesopen hoursauto mallgreat hotelstay there againrestaurants within walking distancesalt lake valleyroom was clean and comfortableair conditionerexcellent staystaff was very friendlyhot breakfastpool and hot tubgreat breakfastshuttle servicelots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed at the BW Cottontree Inn and it was great! Reservation folks were great, the front desk help was friendly and moved my room to accommodate me having a pet. The pet fee was was low ($15) and they were very dog friendly. The room was very comfortable and the bed was fabulous. The hot cookies in the evening were excellent! Hot breakfast in the morning was good and upon checking out, my dog was given a bag of dog bones as a treat. We both felt very pampered and welcome and will stay there again in the future! Best Western allows you to use your company discount even when you are not traveling on company business so that makes it an even sweeter deal!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

We appreciate your awesome feedback and look forward to your return visit!
We'll keep the cookies warm for you!

Suzi Summer

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Great hotel and especially the staff will return again and again. The staff went out of their way to help me. The shuttle was there for me and even brought lunch for my daughter and myself at her school.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

I'm thrilled to know our staff went out of their way to make your stay enjoyable . It's our hope that each and every visit to the CottonTree Inn-Sandy will leave you smiling :)
Thank you for your great feedback.

Warmest Regards,

Suzi Summer

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Hotel is next to a large selection of fine dining, shopping, and a movie house. Lobby is very welcoming. Breakfast was good, but they need to keep checking the bar to make sure things aren't running out. Didn't have much for it being 7:00 in the a.m.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013

From the moment we walked in we were treated like first class visitors. Danna was so wonderful and sweet, and it was even 9:30 at night! The breakfast was great. Quite a nice selection with waffles, eggs, cereal, toast, bacon, sausage, yogurt and different types of beverages as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is perfect, right across the street from shopping. I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of their suites. Very comfortable and roomy. It's located at the end of the hall, therefore it was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your sweet comments. We love our staff and our guests! Being across the street from South Town Mall also has its perks :)

SuzI Summer

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Someone (probably maid service) went through my suitcase (which I carried onto the plane) and took my jewelry. It was not expensive but I was in town for my sister's funeral and had planned on wearing the jewelry. This was about the last thing I needed to deal with. Never again will I stay at this hotel or this chain.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane B
CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Diane,

I'd like to express my sincere condolences on the loss of your sister.
In regards to your missing Jewelry, I have checked with both my front desk staff and
Housekeeping Manager who were unaware of the missing jewelry.
In addition I have personally checked all items in lost and found to make sure there was no oversight.
We have tried to reach you several times with the number we have on file, It
is my hope that the non reply indicates that you may have found the jewelry
Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Again, my apologies and condolences.

Kristen Fortie