Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$102
HIExpress.com
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$146
US$74
EconoLodge
US$80
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$158
Courtyard
US$151
All reviewscotton tree innwafflesopen hoursauto mallgreat hotelstay there againrestaurants within walking distancesalt lake valleyroom was clean and comfortableair conditionerexcellent staystaff was very friendlyhot breakfastpool and hot tubgreat breakfastshuttle servicelots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Nice large room for under $100 with refrigerator & small couch. Floors; however, did not appear that they had been vacuumed & found ice bucket filled with water a couple hours after we checked in. Were concerned whether sheets had been changed & bathroom cleaned after discovering the ice bucket. Brought it to the front desk attendant's attention though. She called to let us know that she was discounting the room because of our findings & apologized. Do appreciate the professionalism and willingness to correct the situation.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Broden,

I am sorry about your room not being up to our cleanliness standards! I understand that it is frustrating to be checked into a less-than-perfect room, so I am happy to hear that the front desk agent was able to remedy your situation! Thank you for taking the time to post your review so we can continue to improve each guest's experience. We look forward to hosting you again!

Tricia
Front Desk Services

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hotel was recently remodeled inside and was wonderfully done, looks brand new! Hotel is in an excellent location with lots of local activities nearby to include dining, malls, movies, sporting activities and even a car mall.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTree-Sandy, Briauna- Front Desk Associate at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Gene,

We are happy to hear you are pleased with our new remodel, and enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting us and others know that you enjoyed your time here at our hotel.

Briauna- Front Desk Associate

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was the second time using this hotel, and I once again was very happy with everything. I had arrived a little earlier than expected, so my room wasn't ready for me yet, but the woman at the front desk was extremely helpful. She dropped everything just to make sure my room would be the next one to be cleaned. She gave me an accurate time (for when it would be ready) and even called me to let me know. My room was very clean and comfortable. I checked out at four in the morning, and the gentleman at the front desk was in a very good mood and very friendly for such a tiring hour in the morning. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how pleased you have been with our hotel and staff. We are happy to hear that you have been a returning guest, and have received such helpful, happy service from or front desk staff night and day. We will also let them know, of your gratitude.

Briauna- Front Desk Associate

Reviewed 27 April 2014

One of the Cleanest Friendliest Hotels.I LOVE the Rooms. They are so comfortable and very quiet!! I will be back next month and looking forward to staying there again, I get a Terrific Nights sleep and it is so close to everything!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jackie,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. As a staff we work hard to achieve cleanliness and comfort for all our guests. Thank you for taking your time to let us know of your appreciation, and we look forward to you coming back next month.

Briauna, Front Desk Associate

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Actually we didn't stay here. Long story short, I booked here and then drove right on by. An hour later (south of Salt Lake City, realized my mistake. Despite the fact that I was past the cancellation time, the front desk staff bent the rules and reimbursed my Visa.

Service like that deserves recognition. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I'm happy to hear you had a great experience, even without staying with us! I hope you had a great night, and we hope to see you in the future. Thank you!

Tricia