My husband had a school he needed to attend in the area so we stayed at the Best Western Cotton Tree Inn, Sandy, Ut. The rooms were clean and inviting. We enjoyed an HBO movie and didn't have to go out for the night. The Outside of the Hotel was also attractive. It is always fun to stay at a hotel when you feel comfortable and restful. I will stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn Sandy, Utah