“Nice Hotel and Location.”

Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stay in this area and this hotel often. Hotel is in an area convenient to dining, shopping and the auto mall. Pleasant staff and recent renovations make this hotel a good selection. Compared to many other hotels I have stayed in this one is reasonably priced.

1  Thank Gene M
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Gene,

I am glad to hear that you choose our hotel often! We love our location and it's proximity to so many great restaurants! Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

You can tell that this hotel was recently renovated! It's nice to see hotels updating their establishments. The hotel is located right in the middle of some great places to eat. The hotel offers a very nice breakfast in the morning. I will be back in the future.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 121garrettp

Dear Guest,

We did indeed just renovate! We completed all our room renovations in February of this year. We are so proud of the style and comfort of the new rooms, and I am glad you enjoyed it as well. Thank you for your compliments on our breakfast; the breakfast staff works hard to keep everything fresh and stocked! We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

The staff will make you feel at home. Everything you need is included, breakfast, internet. I would highly recommend this over some 4 to 5 star properties I have stayed who have the look of a 4 t0 5 star property, but not the service.

1  Thank Jesse H

Jesse,

Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad that the staff at our hotel helped you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay; I know everyone works hard to give each guest the best experience possible, and I am glad we were successful. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This hotel has been recently renovated and is very nice. Easy to get to from the freeway and centrally located to good restaurants and entertainment. Very good customer service with hot cookies available in the early evening. Good breakfast as well. Will stay there again. !!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamelaolsen

Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I too love our location; there are so many great restaurants within walking distance. I am glad to hear your enjoyed your stay and will be back! We will make sure to have the cookies out next time you are here, too.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

One of the most amazing renovations I've seen in a Best Western. You need to try this place. Great room, great breakfast, nice internet service. Very competent and caring staff. Definitely worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Erik G
CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Erik,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review!
We are proud of our recent renovation, and happy to hear our guests are enjoying it.
We just upgraded our internet service, so I am pleased to hear your found it beneficial during your stay.

We appreciate your review, and your business.
I will pass on your kind words to all our staff!

Kristen Fortie
AGM

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent service, Everyone was helpful and willing to help. The pool and fitness center were clean and well taken care of. It was nice to have them available 24/7, since there are times I cannot sleep. It was nice to use at my convenience.

Dear Vikki,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed our 24 hour pool and hot tub!
We do our best to accommodate our guests with our amenities, it
is great to hear your wonderful feedback.

We look forward to your return.

Kristen Fortie
AGM

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I booked this while planning a trip out west from St. Louis. We where tired and booked it as just a lay over from driving to Lake Tahoe.. we checked in late and the front desk personal was amazing. we then drug our weary bodies to the room .. and we felt like we walked into a 5 star motel..It is totally redone..Clean and the beds..and pillows...I wanted to take them with me...I was totally impressed with every thing about this hotel....Especially for the price...The next morning. We had a clean nice breakfast....and upon leaving we saw so many nice shops and places to eat that we did not see because we where arrived at dark.....We where totally thrilled with this Best Western and the staff.. Even though they would not sell me a pillow....:-) One of the best choices I made on my 6000 miles cross country trip.. More hotels need to live up to this one's standards ...Great job hotel and staff at Best Western Cotton Tree.....Thanks for the comfort and clean room.....
N.J.M. St. Louis, Mo...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear your had such a great experience here; that is what we strive for each time! I am also so glad you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms; I think they are so chic and comfortable. Sorry we couldn't sell you a pillow when you were here; we are running low lately. But they are so great! The brand is Dacron DreamMaker (fiberfill, firm support). If you can't find them just using the brand, you can give our manager Josh a call and he would be happy to tell you where you can order them. Our number is 801-523-8484. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to your return!

Front Desk Services

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
1 mi away
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy

Been to Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn? Share your experiences!