“Simple & Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast
Provo, Utah
“Simple & Excellent”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I saw a featured story about this place on Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives. Looked good on TV so we tried it. Glad we did! Very nice. Simple preparations. Not a lot of heavy sauces or over seasoning. My wife had the pasta of the day and I tried one of their signature pizzas—The White Bean & Steak, white bean puree with pesto, grilled steak, fresh basil, red onions and tomatoes. Both entrees were really good. We also had the soup of the day. I hadn’t had Mulligatawny Soup for years. Used to prepare it once in a while at my own restaurant.

• Visited May 2014

Park City, Utah
“I love this place, but my hubby isn't a fan”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have always enjoyed the food, but since my husband doesn't like it I don't ever go. It's about 45 min from where I live and I'm usually not in the area without him.

Visited April 2014
Ashburn, Virginia
“One of the Best in Sandy”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This local grill is a go to favorite of ours for a few years now. The weekend offers up the usual breakfast with a few specials, such as Breakfast Spaghetti, you just gotta try it. During the warmer months the patio is open for some excellent late dining. A full selection of Epic Beers, excellent service and a small plates menu earned this favorite of ours, a spot on The Food Network's Diner's Drive-ins and Dives this year, airing on the 25th of April, as well as awards from Sandy City. Mike and his team are simply one of the best small restaurant picks in this State. We Love these guys!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank nonstoptwo
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A Delightful Experience”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We are always looking for new places to eat and came across this one on the internet. Converted fast food place but dont let the outside fool you. Warm,homey atmosphere,great food and quantity for the price,fantastic service. good place for families or just for a quick bite

• Visited February 2014
Sandy
“Tin Roof Grill”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Excellent food!!! So fun to watch football games and have a glass of wine or beer and be able to relax and have fun. There are so many great food choices-something for everyone! The staff is very accommodating and nice. A lot of people go here because the big sports bars aren't playing their games.....The Staff here, when I called ahead put the game on ( with audio!) and had a table waiting for us! So glad we went there. A++++++

• Visited November 2013