“Could take it or leave it”
Review of Firehouse Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #85 of 227 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 25 August 2014

These are better than other sub options in the area, but they still don't compare to the old Blimpie's. Ordering was easier than most sub shops, and they provide lots of pictures so you can visualize what you're getting. Honestly, I was more impressed with the drink machine than with the food.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

1st found FireHouse in Georgia. For a year and a half it was a weekly habit. So good to be able to again enjoy the great food & service.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a dependable, quality subs chain and this Sandy store does not disappoint. Their specialties include a very tasty meatball sub (great flavor) and a pastrami/corned beef sub. The hot subs are cooked to order, so be prepared for a little bit of a worthwhile wait. As far as I know they were one of the first chains to introduce the innovative soda machine single dispenser (must be a good 40 or more different flavors available, you choose, comes out of the one spout). Give it a try.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Love this place! First, I have to admit that the first time I went in, I walked out because of menu overload and just couldn't decide what to order. I guess I was expecting more of a Subway experience of having a sandwich completely made to order. Today, I went there still not knowing what I wanted, so I decided to order a few of their different sandwiches for my family to sample: The Meatball Sub (not sure of their official names), the cheesestake one and the "Hook and Ladder." Each person in my family had a different favorite--all of them were included--so I guess we'll just be ordering the same thing again next time! My husband loves the meatball sub and I'm torn between the cheesesteak and the Hook and Ladder--but I think the Hook and Ladder is the winner for me. That was tasty! I'm not a fan of deli mustard, so I had them put on regular mustard on a couple of sandwiches and that was an easy switch for them--so I'm happy! Great rolls! I only had the white roll--but it tasted great and reminded me of a favorite deli I used to go to when I visited a certain college town in California. In the past, nothing has come close to that memory until today! Thank you Firehouse Subs!!! I'll be back!!

1  Thank Esteph55