“Horrible Carryout”

Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Delafield, Wisconsin
“Horrible Carryout”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered Carryout and have never had Thai food this bad. The spring roll casing was very think and inedible. We both ordered yellow curry- chicken and shrimp they came in a huge styrofoam cup.it was in a heavy gravy with huge potatoes There was very little meat and no flavor. Usually curry is some what hot, but not here. Everyone bragged about the mango sticky dessert. It was just a cut up mango over hard rice. We ended up throwing everything away. Don't go here, you will be disappointed

1 Thank Worldtraveler6191

Draper, Utah
“Try the mango sticky rice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Great food! Tiny bit on the pricey side but good portions and well worth the money. The mango sticky rice is so good here! Really good curry too! My brother got a job there and now I get discounts! So stoked

“Wow! What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We happened onto this little place after a Dr. appointment in the area. We have been back several times. Such a great value and such terrific flavors. The owner has visited our table on each occasion we have been there and at least twice has offered us a free dessert--real coconut ice cream once and mango ice cream another time. Excellent in all areas!

Visited April 2014
Merrick, New York
“Excellent Thai food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I visited Sandy Utah while on a ski trip. I was looking for an informal restaurant with good food. I was completely surprised to find an excellent, authentic Thai restaurant with excellent food. The owner is on site and is from Thailand. She makes it a point to visit each table. The food was a good as any Thai restaurant in New York!

Orlando
“Delicious Authentic Thai Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I stopped in at random while shopping and was pleasantly surprised!Simple, tasteful decor, room to walk between tables without elbowing people, and the owner met me at the door and seated me.

I had a 6 shrimp appetizer, a huge plate of Pad Thai and a glass of Thai Iced Tea. Everything was superb, service was good, and the bill was only $20.

I will go back!