“Good quality food, and friendly staff.”
Review of The Lodge Bistro

The Lodge Bistro
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Snowbird
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Good quality food, and friendly staff.”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Two different menu options with two different seating options to go with it.
Restaurant style seating is available, along with bar seating. While I only ate from the lounge menu (3 times, and all quite good), a friend ate from the dinner menu, and from all reports, it was very good.

If you are staying at The Lodge at Snowbird, it's just an easy stroll down the stairs to the reception.

• Visited February 2014

Belleville, New Jersey
“Friendly staff, good food.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

The staff was very accommodating on Valentines Day. Lots of people were calling, trying to get tables, and none were to be had. We were able to squeak in when they first opened and sit in the lounge. Which was connected by a shortwall to the dining room. The waiter was very attentive. Offered suggestions on the cheese plate and didn't make us feel rushed. The short rib and duck were good, not memorable, but very satisfying. Overall, a nice place to have dinner with good service. I would recommend.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Legendary Lodge & unexpected gem”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

A gem of a bar/restaurant with diverse menu choices with fine service from smart savvy wait staff who really knew their menu with "on point" answers to the varied options.
Ok beer/wine choices.
Enjoyed goat cheese appetizer with tomato chutney on bed of pesto topped with balsamic reduction & unique flatbread.
I had a medium rare Scottish salmon with arugula pesto & mixed vegetables. Photos of both attached.

Visited February 2014
Menlo Park, California
“It just keeps getting better, even when we didn't think it was possible”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My wife and I visited the Lodge Bistro at Snowbird this past weekend, just before they take their seasonal break.

We tried different options this go round and were astounded, again. The goat cheese timbale appetizer was done fabulously, as was the margarita on the rocks that my wife started with.

I got the Tenderloin au Poive entree from the menu accompanied with herbed mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was the best beef tenderloin I think I have had in years, cooked the most perfect medium rare (especially for a 'steak snob' like myself).

My wife had the vegetarian special of the evening, though we forget the name it was excellent.

The french vanilla crem brulee for dessert is our go to dessert, and was amazing.

Our waiter was prompt and punctual. I had my steak knife before my steak and our appetizer plates were gone before the entrees came out. This is quickly becoming the only place we go to dinner in the Salt Lake Valley, and easily the best dinner option when at Snowbird or Alta.

All in all, I am not sure you can't find something to suit your taste on the menu. Unless of course you don't have taste buds to start with.

We have the opportunity to enjoy other world-class dining options in big cities across the country, and more often than not I would rather be eating at the Lodge Bistro.

• Visited April 2013
Holland, Michigan
“Great food / service”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

What a great find. We had several meals here last week and everything was well prepared and delivered with a professional smile.

• Visited April 2013