Sleep Inn South Jordan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleangreat pricethe breakfast areahard boiled eggswafflesplace to stayanother gueststand up showerfriendly hotelpleasant experiencerestaurant next doorreasonable rateshot tubshort staywater pressurestayed nightsdecent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2012

This hotel is the worst. My car was broken into and when I talked to the front desk about it they were not helpful in anyway. They gave a lot of attitude and when asked to speech to manager he was not available. I left number for manager to call but still to this day have never heard anything for them. I even called up there when they said the manager would be in, but for some reason still not available. The hotel has cameras but they don't work and haven't for awhile, but they don't tell you that when you check in.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 1littlemiss
sleepinnsouthsouthjo, Webmaster at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn South Jordan for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry about your car being broken into.

• Desk staff and management received additional training in the courteous, helpful way in which you, our valued guest are to be treated.

• Management was approached about having the cameras in working condition in order to help to prevent cars from being broken into.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Sleep Inn South Jordan. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Convenient to Neumont University. Beds are comfortable, staff friendly.
It's not fancy but it's clean and comfortable.
No elevator to 2nd floor unfortunately.
Check out Zupa's on 10680 South Riverfront Parkway nearby for excellent soup/salad/sandwich. Also there's a mall across I15 with lots of good restaurants around.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wizgidget
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I stayed one night passing through Salt Lake City. Sleep Inn is a mid scale property with a shower no tub normally, which was exactly what I booked. The best breakfast staff I ever experienced with attention to detail. I was on the ground floor near the breakfast area and it was fine. The freight train ran five times between 9:30 PM and when I checked out at 7:30 AM. I'm a light sleeper and the whistle did wake me up.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This hotel is located between I-15 and a railroad track and is surprisingly quiet. The biggest source of noise (and the biggest disadvantage) for this hotel is the wall mount unit used for heat/air conditioning. The wall mount does not work on a thermostat and so runs constantly unless you turn it off. I stayed here 4 nights and didn't want the noise of the fan, so I got the room pretty warm, turned the fan off and used an extra blanket (which they happily provided for me). I could hear the train rumbling a few times but was never awakened by the train or the traffic on I-15. My room was on the I-15 side.

My room (202) was clean and the furnishings were nicer than more expensive places that I've stayed in. The towels were the softest I've ever had in a place of this price range.
The small fridge wasn't super cold and wouldn't freeze anything in the freezer portion but was adequate for refrigeration. The microwave worked well as did everything else in the room.

The cleaning staff did a better job than many places I've spent multiple nights in.

You do have to walk outside to get to the pool but I didn't find this a problem even in the cold January weather. The hot tub was out of order the first night I was there but the maintenance personnel were working on it and had it up and running for the remainder of my stay. The hotel didn't have a lot of traffic so I had to pool to myself every night I was there, which was awesome! It's a fairly good size pool and hot tub.

Breakfast is simple. A waffle maker, toast, bagels, boiled eggs, apples, oranges and juices.
There is a Denny's right next door. There are only two very small tables to sit at in the breakfast area so going back to your room might be the best option if it's busy. The water in the hotel tastes terrible.

Someone else posted frustration with getting to this hotel from I-15 which has an easy fix. There is an island that prevents you from being able to access the Frontage road (300 West) from 10600 South when travelling west. The solution is to go past Frontage road to the next light (one block further west). Turn left and then follow the signs to the Super 8 Hotel, which is next door. Really pretty easy.

I was in town for business and stayed 4 nights. I am still amazed and delighted by the price and quality of the Sleep Inn and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Second story rooms don't get as much use so if you can handle stairs (no elevator) ask for a second story room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank aquaticqueen51
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I was just passing by in Utah and i saw there sign for $54. and had to stay and when i got in to check the price it was really $51!!!! WOW even better i said!!! they have a pool and it was nice you do have to go out side to go back in the pool but it was no biggy!! Loved the Guy that checked us in he was really funny and gave us some good ideas to go eat!! i forget hes name but i know he has red hair. the other kid in the morning did not really talk to us and was on hes cell phone all the time so that sucked!!! but i guess you cant have good serives all the time. Room was very clean and nice and when im back in Utah i will be back at the Sleep Inn!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business