“Good place to spend the night”

Sleep Inn South Jordan
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in South Jordan
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The Sleep Inn was a good experience. The front-desk agent was very helpful, providing us with room options and even info on a nearby restaurant.

The room we chose was their smallest with a single Queen bed but still adequate. The bed was very comfortable. The water in the shower was hot and plentiful.

As we were pressed for time, we did not check out the pool, which I'm told is there.

It was a nice touch by the front desk agent to call our room a bit after we got in, to see whether there was anything missing or anything else he could help with.

No complaints about this hotel from us. I don't believe a breakfast is offered there, but we left so early that it's a mute point.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Sleep Inn are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last. We hope during your next stay you will have time to enjoy our complementary breakfast. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I'd stayed here 4 times before over the past 10 years, and was impressed with the improvements they've made. This business trip was very busy but I still had time to enjoy the continental breakfast (one of the best, was like a real breakfast) and the Denny's next door. Mr. Mahesh let me in when I got off work at 4:30 am and showed me how to make waffles. I decided to stay an extra night to relax, but needed it to finish work anyway - by the time I left I was fully rested.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the highway side, you'll have a good view of the mountains - a bit of snow...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us. We are very happy to hear everything went well with your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for clean safe place to park your truck, a quiet night sleep, and a fairly good breakfast, this is not a bad place at all. My room was small but very clean. All the people there were very nice to me. The pool is not bad but not the best in the world but then I'm not staying at the Hilton. This is not a five star hotel, I give it 5 stars on being clean safe friendly in a quiet place to get some rest over the weekend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear that everything went well during your stay.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I came to South Jordan for business and stayed at the Sleep Inn. At check-in, the manager and employees here were very friendly and thanked me for being a Choice Rewards member. In the morning, I needed to print a document for a meeting. My file wouldn't open, but the employee at the front desk was so helpful and helped me to print it! That was awesome! Beyond that, the rooms are very clean, and breakfast has plenty of bacon. Great stay! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. I am happy to hear the staff were able to assist you in printing your documents. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

First of all, having to deal with making reservation online have been a nightmare. I've used booking.com and still after receiving a confirmation, i still have to pay a lot more taxes when checking in, so i stopped using that website, so just showed up at the hotel hoping for a vacancy, paid outrageous prices and dealing with rude workers........... i jus wanted to throw my hands up and drive the long way home without any place to stay for the night. a family member told us about choice hotels we tried it, arrived at the sleep inn, found out we made the reservation for the following night. i was so surrprised by Mahesh's attitude of my mess up, he was so kind and understand and very hospitable! He helped us change out reservation and got our room without ANY hesitation! Thank you Again, Mahesh!

Room Tip: ask for mahesh! :-)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to review Sleep Inn South Jordon/Sandy! We take all guest comments very seriously. I am so happy to hear that our front desk staff were able to handle to confusion with the reservation. We have shared your kind words with the staff, especially Mahesh. We thank you again for your time, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Spent 2 nights at this location. We were very pleased. For the price, it was terrific. Freeway entrance/exit, restaurants, mall all nearby. The staff was very friendly and eager to please. The breakfast had a good selection. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable room at a great price, then this is the place to stay. (Warning- the restaurant next door is very grimy. We recommend eating somewhere else instead.)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Sleep Inn are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Spent the weekend for State Wrestling that was at the Maveric Center. Great location, easy access to I-15, close to the mall, south town center, restaurants galore! Rooms were a bit small but cosey. The beds were very comfortable. I slept better in their bed than I do my own. I didn't try their breakfast, it was only because I didn't have time. There is a Denny's next door. I would recommend this to anyone who plans on not spending a whole lot of time in the room. A great place to stay when you have a lot to do in the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for your review! Our guest satisfaction is our main priority! I am happy to hear that everything went well with your stay! I hope next time you will have time to stop by our new breakfast room. See you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Jordan
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South

Been to Sleep Inn South Jordan? Share your experiences!