“Delicious salads and soups with great nonalcoholic drink bar”
Review of Cafe Zupas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Zupas
Ranked #14 of 113 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great salads and soups. Sandwiches not my favorite but others like them. Wide selection. Fresh food. Love the soups and never had a bad one. Tomato Basil is my favorite. I also like the kale salad. They have soft drinks and teas with pump flavors, lemons, and limes. Lots of options.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We LOVE coming here for lunch or a quick dinner. I've never been disappointed. They have everything you would ever want for your salads, plus great paninni style sandwiches and soups. My favorite is their tomato basil. This is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The salads, sandwiches and soups are good, bit each time I go here, orders get confused and mixed up. Despite the mix ups, we still come back. Guess that tells you how good the food is.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The menu is a great variety of soup, salad and sandwiches, plus with every order they give a complimentary chocolate covered strawberry. They have great add-ons to put in the soups and one can pretty much make their own salad.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I have gone here for a business lunch several times. The salads, sandwiches, and soups are excellent.