“They specialize in quantity, not quality”

Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pull up a cushion, relax and prepare for a truly memorable evening. Cedars of Lebanon is the perfect place for a romantic evening out, fun with friends, family or celebrating any special occasion.
Ireland
“They specialize in quantity, not quality”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Walking in the door, we were impressed - attentive service, nice decor, nice music. The menu looked good, too. Then the meal came - right off the steam table in the kitchen with no flavor or spices. Won't be back.

Wapiti, Wyoming
“Love.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I ate at Cedar's of Lebanon for the first time in 1999. I have never been disappointed. Their Yalla Vegan Platter is amazing and they serve up some of the best falafel I've ever had. I am going there again tonight for dinner and I am super excited about it.

Some of the reviews say the service is slow, but keep in mind you are getting freshly prepared dishes, that takes a few minutes and is absolutely worth it. That being said, if you are in a hurry, they do have a lunch buffet if you're into that sort of thing.

Another plus is they are open later than most places around here.

If you haven't tried it yet, do. If you already have, do again.

1 Thank Becky F
Clearfield, Utah
“Great food, a little slow”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Husband and I went for dinner because we wanted to try something new. Our server was friendly, but was a bit inattentive to our drink levels (it was hot outside and we downed our waters fairly quickly, which he didn't seem to notice for a few minutes).
The food was fantastic, I got the chicken pastilla which was delicious! We split a rice pudding for dessert which was good, not spectacular, but good.

alpharetta
“enjoyed this restaurant with nice food.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Tried a few dishes I didn't know anything about per waiter's recommendation and it was good. Nice drink with mint per suggestion and that was good. Pleasant ambiance. Very nice food. I would come here again.

• Visited June 2014
“Great food, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was a great dining experience. My husband and I got there at 5:00 when they opened and only one other couple was there so it was nice and quiet. The decor of the restaurant really adds to the experience. The aroma when we entered made me excited to try the food. It smelled so good! The food was amazing! My husband had a lamb dish that had such good flavor and the meat was so tender. I had a more traditional Lebanese dish that was also extremely good. The eggplant hummus appetizer is something you definitely need to try! Will definitely be going there again next time I make it to SLC.

Visited March 2014