“Incorrect location”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Utah
“Incorrect location”
Reviewed 28 July 2009

The spot that is shown on Google Earth is incorrect. The Little Acorn is on Highway 6. Just keep going east on Canyon Road to the end then turn right onto the highway. It is only a "stone's throw" from there and is every bit as good as everyone says it is! I love the shakes.

bountiful
“Best Burger Anywhere!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2008

A hidden jewel in the Utah Landscape. This place has been around for as long as I can remember however, I have recently rediscovered this place when I went out on a limb and ordered the shadowfighter combo. I would rate this hamburger as one of the best I have ever had. It sits on my mantel right next to the crown burger. All other burgers are not worth the calories.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook